Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Of Thrones

1 members appreciate this post.

Darth Vader is Luke's dad??? That sounds exactly like that part in Game of Thrones where it turns out that Jaime Lannister is Joffrey's dad!

Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    Darth Vader is Luke's dad??? That sounds exactly like that part in Game of Thrones where it turns out that Jaime Lannister is Joffrey's dad!
    You really are a royal tool box... the only reason I am not actually getting your ass handed to you is because this is all the attention a retard like you deserves

aquila non captat muscas

Quote Originally Posted by Oxygene View Post
    a retard like you
    You're an ableist? Seriously, are you sociopathic or something? What sane adult actually uses "retard" as an insult nowadays?
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    You're an ableist? Seriously, are you sociopathic or something? What sane adult actually uses "retard" as an insult nowadays?
    How does a factual observation equal an insult? Should I have written mentally challanged?

You really are a royal tool box... the only reason I am not actually getting your ass handed to you is because this is all the attention a retard like you deserves
    No, the reason is that you're utterly incapable of handing my ass to me. You're utterly incapable of handling ass, in general. You proved that when you posted several paragraphs repeating "you're a fuck head" and "you're so uncool".

aquila non captat muscas
    Humilitas occidit superbiam usque ad finem, you pretentious overblown twat.

How does a factual observation equal an insult? Should I have written mentally challanged?
    So you believe that Baldwin is actually, in fact, suffering from a mental deficiency? And you just go around calling people who suffer from these kinds of things "retards"? That's way worse than spoilers... damn.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

So you believe that Baldwin is actually, in fact, suffering from a mental deficiency? And you just go around calling people who suffer from these kinds of things "retards"? That's way worse than spoilers... damn.
    I just couldn't resist... at all.

SPOILER ALERT :

Michael Scott is Michael Scott.

On the spoiler thing, I think that the fact that it's old shouldn't authorize you to spoil unless it's a common knowledge thing.

I mean, knowing Luke's father is a common knowledge thing. Knowing the end of the first season of Game of Thrones, Not so much.

Baldwin, you should just admit that you did this because you like provocation. Don't try to justify it afterwards with arguments that seem really weak to me. That bait thing is just absurd.

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

Yeah, and my arguments were weak and absurd when I said bighead was lying about his Aspergers diagnosis, and when I said Lodat was lying about his murdered father, and when I said Schuyler was lying about his adventures as a homeless meth addict, and when I said Nina was lying about her heart condition, and when I said Vlad was lying about not being a treacherous snake.

Every time I call somebody out for making a pathetic troll thread or lying for attention/sympathy, pretty much the entire forum gives them the benefit of the doubt. Every time. When will you people learn that I'm never wrong when it comes to pathetic and shameful human weakness?

1 members appreciate this post.

I might agree if Baldwin had posted spoilers from the last few episodes. But given a month or two, you shouldn't be surprised if someone spoils things - especially, as has been mentioned, when it comes to books that have been out for over a decade.

Nothing wrong with that. Saruman ends up being a bad guy. Are you going to be mad at me for that when you go watch Fellowship of the Ring? Seriously?

If I tell you what happens to Tyrion beyond the timeline opened in the show, or (and this is generous, it's a personal preference) if I tell you what happens to the other Starks in the last few episodes of the season, I'd almost agree that it's legitimately frustrating. Sometimes people can't catch things right as they come out. But seriously - if you've given it over a month and you go looking to read about it and don't expect some spoilers, you're a bit of a baby.
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

Actually I really think Baldwin (as many here) has Asperger's Syndrome as he is unaware that he not just spoiled Game of Thrones (whatever that is) but Star Wars as well. Although you did everything to NOT spoil Star Wars, he still managed to ruin that. If I understand that correctly, he managed to spoil Game of Thrones twice (if the spoiling comparison with Star Wars was right).

You have to admit that Baldwin is acting extremely stupid, like a ... wait for it... RETARD (Mentally challanged, someone who has issues, nuthead, aso.)! It's not nice to use that term, but it is somehow appropriate.

Also, it's a common thing to ask "Are you retarded?" if you're really angry, as Oxy obviously is.
    Do you think you‘d sell your soul
    To just have one thing to turn out right?