Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Of Thrones

The problem, Baldwin, is that it was completely unnecessary.

E13 made it perfectly clear that he/she didn't see the show. You spoiled an important part of it, in the first message of this thread.

It's not that bad and I think that Oxygene's messages are a little bit excessive. But it wouldn't have costed you anything not to spoil it.

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

1 members appreciate this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Offspring-Junkie View Post
    baw, you spoiled Star Wars
    Pray I do not spoil it further.

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    So you believe that Baldwin is actually, in fact, suffering from a mental deficiency? And you just go around calling people who suffer from these kinds of things "retards"? That's way worse than spoilers... damn.
    Well he seems to not be able to comprehend that spoilers are wrong... I guess you would call that the pinnacle of human intelligence.

Yes, I do tend to not be tolerant of people who make conscious choices to fuck with others.. regardless if this comes from a mental defect! Speaking of being intolerant to people with mental defficienies, I don't mind serial killers being jailed in what now... wow how bad am I, amirite?

Hippie...

You know, the original post is kind of douchey, so spoilers well deserved.

This thread was stupid to begin with. You're not a victim of spoilers if you're years behind, people don't need to tread carefully at this point. Sure Baldwin was being mean when he spoiled it, but that doesn't give you carte blanchr to cry victim.

Also crying about spoilers as if they were the whole point of the show takes away from the value of it as a whole. Game of Thrones is far more than the sum of its twists. If you only want to watch plot twists, go watch lost, Heroes or Battlestar. Also quit whining.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Quote Originally Posted by Offspring-Junkie View Post
    Actually I really think Baldwin (as many here) has Asperger's Syndrome as he is unaware that he not just spoiled Game of Thrones (whatever that is) but Star Wars as well. Although you did everything to NOT spoil Star Wars, he still managed to ruin that. If I understand that correctly, he managed to spoil Game of Thrones twice (if the spoiling comparison with Star Wars was right).

You have to admit that Baldwin is acting extremely stupid, like a ... wait for it... RETARD (Mentally challanged, someone who has issues, nuthead, aso.)! It's not nice to use that term, but it is somehow appropriate.

Also, it's a common thing to ask "Are you retarded?" if you're really angry, as Oxy obviously is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxygene View Post
    Well he seems to not be able to comprehend that spoilers are wrong... I guess you would call that the pinnacle of human intelligence.

Yes, I do tend to not be tolerant of people who make conscious choices to fuck with others.. regardless if this comes from a mental defect! Speaking of being intolerant to people with mental defficienies, I don't mind serial killers being jailed in what now... wow how bad am I, amirite?

Hippie...
    "Retarded" means "delayed". Mentally delayed, in reference to a person. There are people out there with real issues whose brains have caused them to learn how to speak much slower and can't speak until teenage years, can't remember basic things just a few hours later, etc because of delays... but you're using a word for people with an actual problem to call someone "stupid". You're both sick people. You don't have to be tolerant of Justin, but tolerance for people with actual cognitive delays isn't much to ask.

And if not being a huge dick makes me a hippie, then I guess I'm a hippie. Do you also throw words like "faggot" and "nigger" around? If so, no surprise. If not, why special exception for "retard"?
    Last edited by Llamas; 06-19-2013 at 02:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Well he seems to not be able to comprehend that spoilers are wrong...
    You know, I've watched up to season three, and I've read all the books so far, and yet I've endured your blubbering without mentioning anything from them. Do you really, honestly think I don't comprehend that deliberately spoiling a show for somebody is a generally shitty thing to do? Thing is, Ned Stark died in an episode broadcast three fucking years ago, and it wasn't even a plot twist. Ned Stark was played by Sean Bean, for fucks sake, the guy who dies in literally every single thing he's ever been in. Nobody, nobody has the right to expect that people will treat them like a delicate little flower when they're three years behind, and discussing the show on the internet before you've even seen it and expecting to get anything but spoilers is just about the most retarded fucking thing in the world.

Oh, and just to let you know, Leia is Luke's sister, Bruce Willis was a ghost all along, and our princess is in another castle.

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    "Retarded" means "delayed". Mentally delayed, in reference to a person. There are people out there with real issues whose brains have caused them to learn how to speak much slower and can't speak until teenage years, can't remember basic things just a few hours later, etc because of delays... but you're using a word for people with an actual problem to call someone "stupid". You're both sick people. You don't have to be tolerant of Justin, but tolerance for people with actual cognitive delays isn't much to ask.

And if not being a huge dick makes me a hippie, then I guess I'm a hippie. Do you also throw words like "faggot" and "nigger" around? If so, no surprise. If not, why special exception for "retard"?
    I guess it's a you can take the girl out of Kansas thing with you... I don't tolerate agression and intolerence even if it is a derivatve of someone being "delayed". It's a choice. He arrives at it slowly so what?

I don't tolerate intolerence
    You really are an immensely stupid cunt.

Let's play a fun little game anyway. Every time you post in this thread, I'm going to edit my first post to add another spoiler. That maens that every time you post in this thread, you will be directly responsible spoiling Game of Thrones just a little bit more for the OP.

Normally I wouldn't do something like this, but since you said (in your horribly pretentious copypasted dog-latin) that you're so far superior to the likes of me and have no time or inclination to be posting here, it shouldn't be a problem for you at all to just stop posting and quit your whining.

I guess it's a you can take the girl out of Kansas thing with you... I don't tolerate agression and intolerence even if it is a derivatve of someone being "delayed". It's a choice. He arrives at it slowly so what?
    Nice straw man. Question: if you met someone with Down syndrome, would you call him or her retarded for his or her behavior?
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk