Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 77

Thread: Game Of Thrones

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,166


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    Nice straw man. Question: if you met someone with Down syndrome, would you call him or her retarded for his or her behavior?
    You dont call retarted people retards, it's bad taste.


    (Sorry, i just love That vidéo so much... And i miss the office).

    Also, now i imagine Baldwin being the killer from Saw)
    ___________________________________________

    All the Beautiful Things you do

    Respect my authoritah !

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Vienna
    Posts
    1,624


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    "Retarded" means "delayed". Mentally delayed, in reference to a person. There are people out there with real issues whose brains have caused them to learn how to speak much slower and can't speak until teenage years, can't remember basic things just a few hours later, etc because of delays... but you're using a word for people with an actual problem to call someone "stupid". You're both sick people. You don't have to be tolerant of Justin, but tolerance for people with actual cognitive delays isn't much to ask.

    And if not being a huge dick makes me a hippie, then I guess I'm a hippie. Do you also throw words like "faggot" and "nigger" around? If so, no surprise. If not, why special exception for "retard"?
    1) You are right.
    2) In comparison to Oxy and me you are a hippy, but that's neither right nor wrong.
    3) Oxy is really pissed.
    4) I wouldn't compare retarded (as it is used for being stupid) with the other words. Saying nigger is 99% racist, saying faggot in about 80% of chances, but using retarded as synonym for stupid is a grey area. That's not statistics, it's just how I feel about it.
    5) With my last post I do not want to say that people who have Asperger's Syndrome are stupid. You didn't claim that, I just wanted to be sure everyone got that right.
    6) Yes, I'm sick. In my head. Not mentally challenged, I'm just sick.
    Do you think you‘d sell your soul
    To just have one thing to turn out right?

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,806


    Default

    I just watched the first season last night, it's awesome. I'm definitely going to rent season 2. As the spoiler alerts goes who cares. Being told a few things it's not going to ruin the show. The only thing that would annoy me is being told what happens every single episode. But a few details being told here and there it's fine.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Cascadian Exile
    Posts
    19,609


    Default

    You must be new to the internet, as thats a measured, reasonable response, Mr or Ms. Tiny Vessels.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,806


    Default

    No not new at all. I don't read movie/show reviews and blogs. I have no interest. I have my 5-6 websites I go to and that's it. Oh and it's Ms.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    18,091


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    Oh, and just to let you know, Leia is Luke's sister, Bruce Willis was a ghost all along, and our princess is in another castle.
    Vadafak, did you just ruin Mario for me?? Now I'm pissed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    You dont call retarted people retards, it's bad taste.


    (Sorry, i just love That vidéo so much... And i miss the office).

    Also, now i imagine Baldwin being the killer from Saw)
    You just don't call *anyone* retarded. I also love and miss The Office, but more when Michael Scott was still on it. Omg I just spoiled The Office!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Offspring-Junkie View Post
    1) You are right.
    2) In comparison to Oxy and me you are a hippy, but that's neither right nor wrong.
    3) Oxy is really pissed.
    4) I wouldn't compare retarded (as it is used for being stupid) with the other words. Saying nigger is 99% racist, saying faggot in about 80% of chances, but using retarded as synonym for stupid is a grey area. That's not statistics, it's just how I feel about it.
    5) With my last post I do not want to say that people who have Asperger's Syndrome are stupid. You didn't claim that, I just wanted to be sure everyone got that right.
    6) Yes, I'm sick. In my head. Not mentally challenged, I'm just sick.
    See, at least you're reasonable and can discuss it and explain yourself. Some people just keep dodging the issue and being a dick. I disagree that retarded is a grey area. How is it so much better than nigger and faggot?
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

    I do not smoke and do not do drugs

    I just do bumpin in my trunk

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Posts
    4,425


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    Nice straw man. Question: if you met someone with Down syndrome, would you call him or her retarded for his or her behavior?
    No way... but if they made a conscious effort to kill a bunch of innocent kids, I wouldn't mind giving them the chair... I wouldn't go all bleeding heart on them... and principal is no different, just because Baldwin is slow is no excuse to be a dick.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    426


    Default

    ProTip ; Claiming to be 'above' arguing with someone, and then studiously refraining from directly addressing them only makes you look like the bigger man if you can refrain from mentioning them in every post.

    You just bought whatshisface another spoiler.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    108


    Default

    Is one of the Kings gay!!!!????

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    426


    Default

    I'll tell you next time Oxygene posts in this thread, buddy.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •