Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Of Thrones

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    Nice straw man. Question: if you met someone with Down syndrome, would you call him or her retarded for his or her behavior?
    You dont call retarted people retards, it's bad taste.

(Sorry, i just love That vidéo so much... And i miss the office).

Also, now i imagine Baldwin being the killer from Saw)

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

"Retarded" means "delayed". Mentally delayed, in reference to a person. There are people out there with real issues whose brains have caused them to learn how to speak much slower and can't speak until teenage years, can't remember basic things just a few hours later, etc because of delays... but you're using a word for people with an actual problem to call someone "stupid". You're both sick people. You don't have to be tolerant of Justin, but tolerance for people with actual cognitive delays isn't much to ask.

And if not being a huge dick makes me a hippie, then I guess I'm a hippie. Do you also throw words like "faggot" and "nigger" around? If so, no surprise. If not, why special exception for "retard"?
    1) You are right.
    2) In comparison to Oxy and me you are a hippy, but that's neither right nor wrong.
    3) Oxy is really pissed.
    4) I wouldn't compare retarded (as it is used for being stupid) with the other words. Saying nigger is 99% racist, saying faggot in about 80% of chances, but using retarded as synonym for stupid is a grey area. That's not statistics, it's just how I feel about it.
    5) With my last post I do not want to say that people who have Asperger's Syndrome are stupid. You didn't claim that, I just wanted to be sure everyone got that right.
    6) Yes, I'm sick. In my head. Not mentally challenged, I'm just sick.
    Do you think you‘d sell your soul
    To just have one thing to turn out right?

I just watched the first season last night, it's awesome. I'm definitely going to rent season 2. As the spoiler alerts goes who cares. Being told a few things it's not going to ruin the show. The only thing that would annoy me is being told what happens every single episode. But a few details being told here and there it's fine.

You must be new to the internet, as thats a measured, reasonable response, Mr or Ms. Tiny Vessels.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

No not new at all. I don't read movie/show reviews and blogs. I have no interest. I have my 5-6 websites I go to and that's it. Oh and it's Ms.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    Oh, and just to let you know, Leia is Luke's sister, Bruce Willis was a ghost all along, and our princess is in another castle.
    Vadafak, did you just ruin Mario for me?? Now I'm pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    You dont call retarted people retards, it's bad taste.

(Sorry, i just love That vidéo so much... And i miss the office).

Also, now i imagine Baldwin being the killer from Saw)
    You just don't call *anyone* retarded. I also love and miss The Office, but more when Michael Scott was still on it. Omg I just spoiled The Office!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Offspring-Junkie View Post
    1) You are right.
    2) In comparison to Oxy and me you are a hippy, but that's neither right nor wrong.
    3) Oxy is really pissed.
    4) I wouldn't compare retarded (as it is used for being stupid) with the other words. Saying nigger is 99% racist, saying faggot in about 80% of chances, but using retarded as synonym for stupid is a grey area. That's not statistics, it's just how I feel about it.
    5) With my last post I do not want to say that people who have Asperger's Syndrome are stupid. You didn't claim that, I just wanted to be sure everyone got that right.
    6) Yes, I'm sick. In my head. Not mentally challenged, I'm just sick.
    See, at least you're reasonable and can discuss it and explain yourself. Some people just keep dodging the issue and being a dick. I disagree that retarded is a grey area. How is it so much better than nigger and faggot?
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Nice straw man. Question: if you met someone with Down syndrome, would you call him or her retarded for his or her behavior?
    No way... but if they made a conscious effort to kill a bunch of innocent kids, I wouldn't mind giving them the chair... I wouldn't go all bleeding heart on them... and principal is no different, just because Baldwin is slow is no excuse to be a dick.

ProTip ; Claiming to be 'above' arguing with someone, and then studiously refraining from directly addressing them only makes you look like the bigger man if you can refrain from mentioning them in every post.

You just bought whatshisface another spoiler.

Is one of the Kings gay!!!!????

I'll tell you next time Oxygene posts in this thread, buddy.