Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 77

Thread: Game Of Thrones

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Posts
    4,390


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by E13 View Post
    Is one of the Kings gay!!!!????
    They are all latent heterosexuals Every one of them...

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Posts
    4,390


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    ProTip ; Claiming to be 'above' arguing with someone, and then studiously refraining from directly addressing them only makes you look like the bigger man if you can refrain from mentioning them in every post.

    You just bought whatshisface another spoiler.
    Seriously, stop obsessing over me you creep...

    You are weird.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Vienna
    Posts
    1,558


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    I disagree that retarded is a grey area. How is it so much better than nigger and faggot?
    You say nigger, you mean inferior person/subhuman.
    You say faggot, you mean inferior person/subhuman.
    You say retard, you mean "start using your brain, you are not mentally challanged"

    It's like saying "Are you blind?". You don't have blind people in mind when you say that.
    Do you think you‘d sell your soul
    To just have one thing to turn out right?

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    425


    Default

    +2 spoilers

    It's hilarious how Oxygene's opinions on posting spoilers are strong enough to launch into several large, obscenity-filled rants against me. But they're not quite strong enough for him to swallow his pride and stop posting in this thread, even though he knows that's all he has to do to keep me from posting more spoilers.

    There's a term for that, when your principles are sacred and inviolable when they cost you nothing, but the second you have to make the slightest compromise, your principles suddenly mean less than the dogshit you scrape from your shoes. In fact, if I was pretentious overblown twat, I'd post the term in schoolboy latin, to show you all how intelligent and educated I am.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Posts
    4,390


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    +2 spoilers

    It's hilarious how Oxygene's opinions on posting spoilers are strong enough to launch into several large, obscenity-filled rants against me. But they're not quite strong enough for him to swallow his pride and stop posting in this thread, even though he knows that's all he has to do to keep me from posting more spoilers.

    There's a term for that, when your principles are sacred and inviolable when they cost you nothing, but the second you have to make the slightest compromise, your principles suddenly mean less than the dogshit you scrape from your shoes. In fact, if I was pretentious overblown twat, I'd post the term in schoolboy latin, to show you all how intelligent and educated I am.
    Goddamit, you're still obsessing over me.. are you really so inferior to me that you actually base your spoiler posting habits on what I do?

    You need therapy...

    Fucking newbies...

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,125


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    +2 spoilers

    It's hilarious how Oxygene's opinions on posting spoilers are strong enough to launch into several large, obscenity-filled rants against me. But they're not quite strong enough for him to swallow his pride and stop posting in this thread, even though he knows that's all he has to do to keep me from posting more spoilers.

    There's a term for that, when your principles are sacred and inviolable when they cost you nothing, but the second you have to make the slightest compromise, your principles suddenly mean less than the dogshit you scrape from your shoes. In fact, if I was pretentious overblown twat, I'd post the term in schoolboy latin, to show you all how intelligent and educated I am.
    Baldwin, you are reasoning like a guy taking hostages.

    YOU are the one responsible for posting those spoilers. Not Oxygene. He didn't decide to play this game. YOU decided and you set the rule. YOU are posting the spoilers.

    Therefore, and once again, just because you are writing them well, it doesn't mean that your aguments are making any sense.
    ___________________________________________

    All the Beautiful Things you do

    Respect my authoritah !

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    425


    Default

    +1 Spoiler

    Oh Harlequin, absolutely. I don't disagree with you in the slightest. I chose the game, I made the rules, I posted the spoilers. The blame's all on me.

    But I'm not trying to make Oxygene share the blame. I'm just helping to illustrate to the rest of the board what a fragile, hypocritical person he is. Despite him being so enraged that I posted that first spoiler, he now has the power to make me stop. I've given him the power to make me stop. But he's choosing not to exercise that power. He's choosing not to exercise it, because, no matter how strongly he feels about the posting of spoilers, he absolutely does not have the self-control to allow another person to have the final word.

    So for all his ranting about what a dickhead, fuckhead, dumbfuck horrible person I am for posting a spoiler, in truth it actually means so little to him that he'll have me post spoiler after spoiler after spoiler ; just because he can't resist calling me an 'inferior newbie' one more time.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    People's Republic of Cork
    Posts
    1,878


    Default

    Am I the only one who finds this really funny. I've had to stop myself from writing out spoilers myself.

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,779


    Default

    Spoiler alerts!! The show has horses and castles.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    18,018


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Offspring-Junkie View Post
    You say nigger, you mean inferior person/subhuman.
    You say faggot, you mean inferior person/subhuman.
    You say retard, you mean "start using your brain, you are not mentally challanged"

    It's like saying "Are you blind?". You don't have blind people in mind when you say that.
    While insulting someone by calling them a "retard" meaning "stupid" or "idiotic", is that not also insulting actual retards? Is that not so very rude to those who actually are mentally handicapped? If I were mentally handicapped, I would not appreciate the word “retard” being paralleled with the word “dumb”. Although some mentally handicapped people do not understand this association, many do. So basically, instead of calling that person mentally handicapped, it would be okay to call them mentally idiotic? I think not. I don't think anyone likes a word that describes themselves also describing something derogatory and negative.

    The same goes for gay/fag. Most people throw those around to mean "stupid". "Wow, Game of Thrones is soooo gay." "Oxygene is such a fag." It's more insulting to the gay person to be compared to something/someone you think is stupid. And keep in mind that retarded people have been looked down on, persecuted, and murdered in cultures throughout the world (including Nazi Germany) just like niggers and faggots. So yeah, it's the same fucking thing and people who use it are despicable.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

    I do not smoke and do not do drugs

    I just do bumpin in my trunk

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •