Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Of Thrones

Quote Originally Posted by E13 View Post
    Is one of the Kings gay!!!!????
    They are all latent heterosexuals Every one of them...

Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    ProTip ; Claiming to be 'above' arguing with someone, and then studiously refraining from directly addressing them only makes you look like the bigger man if you can refrain from mentioning them in every post.

You just bought whatshisface another spoiler.
    Seriously, stop obsessing over me you creep...

You are weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    I disagree that retarded is a grey area. How is it so much better than nigger and faggot?
    You say nigger, you mean inferior person/subhuman.
    You say faggot, you mean inferior person/subhuman.
    You say retard, you mean "start using your brain, you are not mentally challanged"

It's like saying "Are you blind?". You don't have blind people in mind when you say that.
    Do you think you‘d sell your soul
    To just have one thing to turn out right?

+2 spoilers

It's hilarious how Oxygene's opinions on posting spoilers are strong enough to launch into several large, obscenity-filled rants against me. But they're not quite strong enough for him to swallow his pride and stop posting in this thread, even though he knows that's all he has to do to keep me from posting more spoilers.

There's a term for that, when your principles are sacred and inviolable when they cost you nothing, but the second you have to make the slightest compromise, your principles suddenly mean less than the dogshit you scrape from your shoes. In fact, if I was pretentious overblown twat, I'd post the term in schoolboy latin, to show you all how intelligent and educated I am.

+2 spoilers

It's hilarious how Oxygene's opinions on posting spoilers are strong enough to launch into several large, obscenity-filled rants against me. But they're not quite strong enough for him to swallow his pride and stop posting in this thread, even though he knows that's all he has to do to keep me from posting more spoilers.

There's a term for that, when your principles are sacred and inviolable when they cost you nothing, but the second you have to make the slightest compromise, your principles suddenly mean less than the dogshit you scrape from your shoes. In fact, if I was pretentious overblown twat, I'd post the term in schoolboy latin, to show you all how intelligent and educated I am.
    Goddamit, you're still obsessing over me.. are you really so inferior to me that you actually base your spoiler posting habits on what I do?

You need therapy...

Fucking newbies...

+2 spoilers

Baldwin, you are reasoning like a guy taking hostages.

YOU are the one responsible for posting those spoilers. Not Oxygene. He didn't decide to play this game. YOU decided and you set the rule. YOU are posting the spoilers.

Therefore, and once again, just because you are writing them well, it doesn't mean that your aguments are making any sense.

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

+1 Spoiler

Oh Harlequin, absolutely. I don't disagree with you in the slightest. I chose the game, I made the rules, I posted the spoilers. The blame's all on me.

But I'm not trying to make Oxygene share the blame. I'm just helping to illustrate to the rest of the board what a fragile, hypocritical person he is. Despite him being so enraged that I posted that first spoiler, he now has the power to make me stop. I've given him the power to make me stop. But he's choosing not to exercise that power. He's choosing not to exercise it, because, no matter how strongly he feels about the posting of spoilers, he absolutely does not have the self-control to allow another person to have the final word.

So for all his ranting about what a dickhead, fuckhead, dumbfuck horrible person I am for posting a spoiler, in truth it actually means so little to him that he'll have me post spoiler after spoiler after spoiler ; just because he can't resist calling me an 'inferior newbie' one more time.

Am I the only one who finds this really funny. I've had to stop myself from writing out spoilers myself.

Spoiler alerts!! The show has horses and castles.

Quote Originally Posted by Offspring-Junkie View Post
    You say nigger, you mean inferior person/subhuman.
    You say faggot, you mean inferior person/subhuman.
    You say retard, you mean "start using your brain, you are not mentally challanged"

It's like saying "Are you blind?". You don't have blind people in mind when you say that.
    While insulting someone by calling them a "retard" meaning "stupid" or "idiotic", is that not also insulting actual retards? Is that not so very rude to those who actually are mentally handicapped? If I were mentally handicapped, I would not appreciate the word “retard” being paralleled with the word “dumb”. Although some mentally handicapped people do not understand this association, many do. So basically, instead of calling that person mentally handicapped, it would be okay to call them mentally idiotic? I think not. I don't think anyone likes a word that describes themselves also describing something derogatory and negative.

The same goes for gay/fag. Most people throw those around to mean "stupid". "Wow, Game of Thrones is soooo gay." "Oxygene is such a fag." It's more insulting to the gay person to be compared to something/someone you think is stupid. And keep in mind that retarded people have been looked down on, persecuted, and murdered in cultures throughout the world (including Nazi Germany) just like niggers and faggots. So yeah, it's the same fucking thing and people who use it are despicable.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk