Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Game Of Thrones

Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    +1 Spoiler

Oh Harlequin, absolutely. I don't disagree with you in the slightest. I chose the game, I made the rules, I posted the spoilers. The blame's all on me.

But I'm not trying to make Oxygene share the blame. I'm just helping to illustrate to the rest of the board what a fragile, hypocritical person he is. Despite him being so enraged that I posted that first spoiler, he now has the power to make me stop. I've given him the power to make me stop. But he's choosing not to exercise that power. He's choosing not to exercise it, because, no matter how strongly he feels about the posting of spoilers, he absolutely does not have the self-control to allow another person to have the final word.

So for all his ranting about what a dickhead, fuckhead, dumbfuck horrible person I am for posting a spoiler, in truth it actually means so little to him that he'll have me post spoiler after spoiler after spoiler ; just because he can't resist calling me an 'inferior newbie' one more time.
    Everyone reading the thread knows it's full of spoilers, your point is completley mute.. let alone you think that some random n00b, who will soon be long gone is significant enough to influence my choices... let alone BLACK MAIL ME...
    That's like you posting "if Offspring don't play at my house, I am going to kill baby kittens"...

You are retarded. And Llamas is totally right, comparing you to retarded people is an insult to them. So I will stop doing that.

And you really really need to stop obsessing over wether or not and where and what I post... you are truly damaged. I guess it's the way it always worked, little insignificant noobs come in and take a swing at someone who actually matters to the community, try to make something of them selves. Stop. It makes you look silly. I am sure there are other ways you could earn some appreciation. Try getting a personality..step 1. I'll help you with more along the way as you progress if you ask nice enough.

Fucking n00bs.

1 members appreciate this post.

So wait... Is Moto13 a parody account of Oxygene?

Cause that'd be some awesome satire.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    While insulting someone by calling them a "retard" meaning "stupid" or "idiotic", is that not also insulting actual retards? Is that not so very rude to those who actually are mentally handicapped? If I were mentally handicapped, I would not appreciate the word “retard” being paralleled with the word “dumb”. Although some mentally handicapped people do not understand this association, many do. So basically, instead of calling that person mentally handicapped, it would be okay to call them mentally idiotic? I think not. I don't think anyone likes a word that describes themselves also describing something derogatory and negative.

The same goes for gay/fag. Most people throw those around to mean "stupid". "Wow, Game of Thrones is soooo gay." "Oxygene is such a fag." It's more insulting to the gay person to be compared to something/someone you think is stupid. And keep in mind that retarded people have been looked down on, persecuted, and murdered in cultures throughout the world (including Nazi Germany) just like niggers and faggots. So yeah, it's the same fucking thing and people who use it are despicable.
    There is one very valid point in the there (the rest is the usual PC noise), and that is it is actually an insult to retarded people for me to compare them to one of their shittier specimens. That's a very valid point. I will take that into account. The rest is the usual stupid guilt trip PC liberal 1.0 pamflet bullshit being regurgitated.

FYI: the only to groups who I am charitable with are animals (dogs in particular) and the mentally hadicapped. Those are the only two groups I actually donate money to and/or activaly participate in some sort of charitable event (back when I was fat I went to an event and dressed up as Santa Clause for children that were in pshcyatric care, and I also collected cloths for them... most of the time these kids are taken from their parents with force, and have nothing with them but the clothes on their back. I have also donated money to the Hungarian Special Olympics team. So there. That'll help fine tune your ball park of my attitude on those less fortunate then me. In addition, I am still trying to make Baldwin look like a human being

Quote Originally Posted by Oxygene View Post
    There is one very valid point in the there (the rest is the usual PC noise), and that is it is actually an insult to retarded people for me to compare them to one of their shittier specimens. That's a very valid point. I will take that into account. The rest is the usual stupid guilt trip PC liberal 1.0 pamflet bullshit being regurgitated.
    So can you answer my previous question? Do you call people faggots and niggers, too? Or is it also PC liberal BS to not use those?

FYI: the only to groups who I am charitable with are animals (dogs in particular) and the mentally hadicapped. Those are the only two groups I actually donate money to and/or activaly participate in some sort of charitable event (back when I was fat I went to an event and dressed up as Santa Clause for children that were in pshcyatric care, and I also collected cloths for them... most of the time these kids are taken from their parents with force, and have nothing with them but the clothes on their back. I have also donated money to the Hungarian Special Olympics team. So there. That'll help fine tune your ball park of my attitude on those less fortunate then me. In addition, I am still trying to make Baldwin look like a human being
    "I'm not racist; I have a black friend! So there." I bet if those people you've spent so much time helping, heard you using a word that describes their problems to call someone "stupid", they wouldn't be too pleased. Basically what you're saying is, "Baldwin, you're as stupid as the mentally handicapped people I help."
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

+2 Spoilers.

You should call us newbs some more. Maybe mention your member number from the old board, or post pictures of yourself abusing a Downs sufferer. That'll do the trick.

Last edited by Harleyquiiinn; 06-23-2013 at 12:44 PM.

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

They are all latent heterosexuals Every one of them...
    Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    +2 Spoilers.

You should call us newbs some more. Maybe mention your member number from the old board, or post pictures of yourself abusing a Downs sufferer. That'll do the trick.
    I wasn't member number one on any board.

Dumb n00b

I see you don't like being called that... why is that?

So can you answer my previous question? Do you call people faggots and niggers, too? Or is it also PC liberal BS to not use those?
    Was it wrong when George Carlin called Eddie Murphy and Richard Pryor nigger? Was anyone who got bent out shape about that NOT a PC campus liberal asshole?

"I'm not racist; I have a black friend! So there." I bet if those people you've spent so much time helping, heard you using a word that describes their problems to call someone "stupid", they wouldn't be too pleased. Basically what you're saying is, "Baldwin, you're as stupid as the mentally handicapped people I help."
    Not exactly an appropriate comparison. I have a black friend doesn't mean you can't be racist. Contributing to black power causes however may make your use of any black degrading swear word a little less edgey... like Chris Rock... I bet he's got a black friend too.

Dumb n00b

I see you don't like being called that... why is that?
    1) Because it's factually incorrect.

2) Because it's a ridiculous thing to call anybody even when it's not factually incorrect.

3) He actually does like you calling him that.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks