Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Game Of Thrones

Guess who just got offered a role as an extra for the next GoT series for a whole week of filming? Yes...me...BUT I WON'T BE HERE so I can't do it

Oh great, now I know Alison won't be in the next season of GoT. Will the spoilers never cease?
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    So I guess you're okay with faggot, too? Well, I won't argue anymore, but I suggest you watch this.
    Hm... I wonder if Louis CK would think George is superior to him.. hm... if only I knew for a fact that the way louis writes his material and throws it out after one year was due to George's influnece... if only.

Listen to the man:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdtHZ_6oz9Q

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    1) Because it's factually incorrect.

2) Because it's a ridiculous thing to call anybody even when it's not factually incorrect.

3) He actually does like you calling him that.
    Wow you're little friend needed help.. thank god he's not alone...

1) Being a n00b is a relative thing, he isn't one compared to you, so for YOU to say it would be factually incorrect.

2) It would be factually incorrect if another n00b called him that. See point 1.

3) His irrational reactions suggest otherwise. I know it's a difficult thing to piece together, not as easy as counting toothpicks is it?

He's not a noob by any rational application of the term. He's been here forever. Which I know because I too have been here forever. Which actually doesn't matter at all, because only utter morons place much value on how long someone has been a member of a community like this. So by calling him a noob you make yourself look ridiculous because, again, you are just so obviously factually incorrect. You also make yourself look like a moron by clearly placing an inexplicably high value on how long a member has been a member. And finally, the only reason he reacts to you at all is to fuck with you and help you make yourself look ridiculous, which is fairly redundant really.

I'm telling you this to help you. You're making yourself look foolish and if you simply stop doing it people will forget really soon. Sometimes when you're in a hole you feel like all you can do is keep digging. Just stop digging.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Right, I thought noobs were inexperienced people - not just people who haven't been around quite as long as you. Also, lols at the idea that Justin is offended by someone calling him a noob.

And with regards to Carlin, the video I posted is not even Louis's argument, but rather that of a gay comedian/friend of Louis. Louis only asks him questions. I guess you didn't watch it and just jumped right to a failed counter.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    And finally, the only reason he reacts to you at all is to fuck with you and help you make yourself look ridiculous, which is fairly redundant really.
    It's not that redundant, it's more about making him make himself look ridiculous in a convenient thread of my choosing, for me to watch him make himself look ridiculous. If I just left him alone, sure, he'd still make himself look ridiculous without my help. But it'd be spread across all kinds of threads, many of which I'll never care about or open, and it'd be far less convenient for me to read.