Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A never seen before tape since '86

Default A never seen before tape since '86

Hi offspring Fans! I bought a v/a tape called "the day you'll be lorned II" since August '86 with the tracks: ballroom blitz/ call it religion / blackball. I'm not sure if they are the same versions that we already know since my player is out of order and I would listen to it in a couple of weeks. The best thing is that it cames up with an A4 48 pages fanzine . The offspring page includes a pic of noodles, a pic of Greg and Dexter (with funny clothes) and a great pic of James on drums. I have post everything here: http://www.theoffspring.eu/item/the-...category_id=11
    Last edited by Greekoldfan; 06-19-2013 at 06:48 AM.
    www.theoffspring.eu unofficial european fanclub with the most completed discography and thousands of live downloads

Isti: your pic with dex and greg is just epic

Public Enemy and The Offsprings on one compilation! Brilliant.

If it's not too much trouble, could you get the full audio of the tape, not just The Offsprings' songs?
    * !

Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post

If it's not too much trouble, could you get the full audio of the tape, not just The Offsprings' songs?
    If I find a way I will Tijs.Unfortunately I have to find a player to listen to it first!
    www.theoffspring.eu unofficial european fanclub with the most completed discography and thousands of live downloads

Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    That might be a different Public Enemy. I've never owned this compilation tape though.
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Punk Pirate View Post
    That might be a different Public Enemy. I've never owned this compilation tape though.
    That would make sense.. but you never know, right? They formed early 80's I think. Still I wonder what other music is on these kind of tapes.
    * !

The track of the public enemy is : the house of the rising sun. And according to the fanzine they are from canada

1 members appreciate this post.

How the FUCK did the Offspring make it over to Germany in 86???

amazing... great find! As a collector I MUST ask you WHERE/HOW did you get this? Hehehe damn now there is a tape that I don't have LOL :P.

Hope this tape have better quality or different versions of the songs.
    Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Greekoldfan View Post
    The track of the public enemy is : the house of the rising sun. And according to the fanzine they are from canada
    I knew that wasn't the Public Enemy that released songs like "Fight the Power" and "Bring the Noise".
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Punk Pirate View Post
    I knew that wasn't the Public Enemy that released songs like "Fight the Power" and "Bring the Noise".
    well they could be, the magazine says (like the offspring) that unfortunately they don't have more info since they are new bands.
    PS: there is Dexter's adress as contact adress with the band