Thread: How Does the Daily Grind Get you Down?

Unhappy How Does the Daily Grind Get you Down?

Sitting here at work, trucking along on all the stuff I gotta get done. Then pops up my 'Wellnomics Risk Management' profile telling me I'm 'working too hard' and need to take a stretch break.

Photo's, videos, and all to show me how to take a break and stretch my legs...

This is how the daily grind makes me want to pull out my hair.. how about you?

No one at work knows what I do, why I was hired, or what my responsibilities are.

So to avoid any responsibility I look at invoices while listening to podcasts or reading an ebook. Roughly once an hour I go outside forma smoke, grab some coffee and go to the bathroom (all in all that takes between 15-20 min). Easily the best job I ever had. I hope they extend my contract again.

Also if anyone says the private sector is the most effective I'll laugh spittle all over their face. Win-win-win situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Maybe the needed a fucking cripple to help fill their ADA quota or receive special consideration from the government. They looked for the the stupidest, laziest, most non-confrontational sack of shit in hopes he won't get in the way of progress all the while keeping them in the good graces of whatever ADA need they are filling. Possibly you fit the bill. Congrats on being a significant cog in their daily routine. Now, go pleasure yourself. Of course, it's just my theory.

It has to be some sort of quota, God knows which one though. Thats a lot of impressive words for a 13 year old. Also why are you so mad? Puberty hormones? I'd like to say that it gets better, but you got several worse years to go. But really, just hang in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.