Thread: MTV Cover in the Park - is there a full recording somewhere?

Hybrid View

1 members appreciate this post.

Default MTV Cover in the Park - is there a full recording somewhere?

Some random browsing on Wikipedia the other day informed me of the existence of a live performance on MTV called Cover in the Park, in which Dexter and Noodles performed several cover songs. All I've been able to find is a video on YouTube with short clips of songs. Does anyone know if there are any full recordings anywhere? Or if they even played full songs rather than just the little excerpts on YouTube?

Quote Originally Posted by psychojosh13 View Post
    Some random browsing on Wikipedia the other day informed me of the existence of a live performance on MTV called Cover in the Park, in which Dexter and Noodles performed several cover songs. All I've been able to find is a video on YouTube with short clips of songs. Does anyone know if there are any full recordings anywhere? Or if they even played full songs rather than just the little excerpts on YouTube?
    Probably MTV has the raw material in an archive somewhere... I doubt anyone else does. Not sure what they did

That's a pity. I was rather looking forward to a full recording of the guys playing The Beautiful People, but I guess that's not happening.

Maybe the next time you roll through Philadelphia, if any of the band members should happen to read this?
    (I don't think there's a built-in "pleading" smiley, so you'll have to just picture one here)

This video made my day!

"what a load of crap this song is, it's a bit sexist don't ya think?" haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Offspring_BOY View Post

Default Look what I just found!

Have you seen it already?

Do you think you‘d sell your soul
    To just have one thing to turn out right?