Thread: Offspring Vinyl

Default Offspring Vinyl

So I've got a few Offspring Vinyl (Conspiracy Of One and Americana). I've been looking into buying more but the prices are all over the mark for these. I can get a new Ignition Vinyl for $20 on amazon but its showing the Ixnay selling for about $60.

Anyway - just wanted to see if anyone had any advice on this. I don't collect vinyl and don't own any except my two Offspring ones, I just don't want to over pay. Thanks!

Check out record stores first, especially the smaller ones. And keep checking eBay and similar websites. Most of the time vinyls are expensive, but sometimes you get lucky.

Oh and there's this great website aimed to buy and sell vinyls.. but I can't think of its address right now.
    Last edited by Tijs; 06-26-2013 at 04:27 PM.
    * !

Thank you for the tip, I will do that!

Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    Check out record stores first, especially the smaller ones. And keep checking eBay and similar websites. Most of the time vinyls are expensive, but sometimes you get lucky.

Unfortunately I think ixnay is out of print it's the only offspring album I don't have on vinyl also amoeba records in hollywood still gets new copies of CO1 Splinter and RAFRAG and of course Ignition and Smash since they were re issued in 2008 I bought them there for about $11.99 each

http://www.popsike.com/ is a good price guide website for buying vinyl on ebay

Discogs.com is also very helpful http://www.discogs.com/artist/Offspring%2C+The

This is very helpful. Thank you. I did just order Splinter on amazon for $9. Sad that I may have to pay for for Ixnay but it's worth it. I never buy 'hard copies' of any music except for The Offspring.

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    Unfortunately I think ixnay is out of print it's the only offspring album I don't have on vinyl also amoeba records in hollywood still gets new copies of CO1 Splinter and RAFRAG and of course Ignition and Smash since they were re issued in 2008 I bought them there for about $11.99 each

http://www.popsike.com/ is a good price guide website for buying vinyl on ebay

Discogs.com is also very helpful http://www.discogs.com/artist/Offspring%2C+The

no problem I think you can get ixnay on vinyl on ebay for around $30 there is also a orange vinyl of ixnay but that is worth around $75

I got my copy of Ixnay on vinyl for £12 in a local store. I was pretty happy with that price. Also got RAFRAG and Ignition (the original one, not the remastered crap) that day on vinyl. This was in 2008.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

Quote Originally Posted by seobd View Post
    i love the discussion.
    I love your comment.

I love his recipes