It's not.

It's not cool, or funny, or clever either.

It's degrading. I don't mean degrading to women, that part is accepted to be true, that's why you're doing it in the first place, right? To show how manly you are?

That's why it's degrading. It's degrading to men. Your pathetic, juvenile displays of casual misogyny make men look ridiculous and contemptible. Your clumsy attempts at seizing power and prestige reek of poor self-esteem and sub-par intelligence. Your need to devalue women in a world which already makes them struggle for any semblance of equality is a weakness, not a strength. This is not how a real man behaves. You are the bitch. You are a snivelling, worthless waste of resources that should have ended up as just another stain on your worthless father's underpants.

You are also ruining a perfectly good word. I like telling someone they're acting like a bitch...when they fucking deserve it. Now I run the risk of seeming like just another one of you limpdick morons with mommy issues. And for that, and for all the reasons listed above, I just want to say a big fuck you to all you sons of...uh, women.

Fuck you. Fuck you so much.