Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Post here to say sow often do you think JohnnyNemesis still looks at these forums

1 members appreciate this post.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    Because bighead always ends up looking like a buffoon when picking a fight with someone active, he'll try and discredit someone who can't defend himself instead.

Classy.
    Either Johnnynemesis is dead / taken hostage / deprived of his mental faculties, or your post is null and void.

Dude does nothing these days but very obviously try to troll. All of his replies to people are strawman arguments, he never actually addresses people's replies, and his threads are so baity. He's looking for someone to defend JN so he can go to town. Man, bighead hasn't mentioned Big City Liberals in a long time...
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    Because bighead always ends up looking like a buffoon when picking a fight with someone active, he'll try and discredit someone who can't defend himself instead.

Classy.
    This post is pure bullshit. You sound like that pseudo-intellectual hack Mota Boy.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

I refuse to believe he will ever leave this board. His presence is one of life's truly comforting constants, like the sun rising and the seasons changing.

Mr. Trash? Is that you?
    “Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    Mr. Trash? Is that you?
    Good afternoon, Mr. Wolf.

It is now, Mr. Trash. It is now.
    “Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

Yeah, I do that

I'll bet he looks more than I do! Ha ha... Man, I haven't been on this shit since March 17th...
    And I'm proud.
    But I'm more proud that nobody appears to have missed me. And hey, what was there to miss, eh?
    Well, that's all for me, I suppose. I'll check back in a while to see if somone recognizes me... Or remembers... Or whatever...

Godxilla, off comms and out.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levι.

Who are you?
    I wrote a four word letter.