Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Khloe Kardashian is actually pretty alright

Default Khloe Kardashian is actually pretty alright

I'm slightly embarrassed that I know anything about anyone in that family, but I was recently reading about Dan Savage (whom I seriously can NOT stand), which led me to reading about Perez Hilton (who's even worse than Savage), which led to me finding this video:

And wtf? Legit video. She speaks like a fairly educated person, which I didn't expect from what I hear about this family... and she seems to have a genuine heart. It is kind of annoying that she's kind of complaining about being in the spotlight when I'm pretty sure she could choose to step out of it if she really wanted to, but the second half of the video is heartfelt.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

For clarification, I said she's pretty alright - not that I'm a fan of hers or that I think she's awesome. What I'm saying is that I was pleasantly surprised to find that she's not nearly as bad as I figured that whole family was, based on the little bits I hear from the media. She's definitely a better role model than her sisters, or most of what's on reality - which a ton of people are sadly watching, and if they're watching that garbage, I'm glad there's someone with at least *some* decency of character around.

Specifically to your post, though: how is that ungrammatical? And I'm pretty sure she's just repeating the golden rule... she didn't come up with that herself.

Edit: this post was written to duskygrin, but she deleted her post (surprise!)
    Last edited by Llamas; 06-30-2013 at 05:15 PM.

Blind hatred for celebrities blows my mind. The amount of vitriolic bullshit and venom people spew about celebrities they have never met and know nothing about is disgusting.

It must be so exhausting to just hate famous people all the time. Who gives a fuck about what Khloé is doing and why would you waste so much energy hating her? How can it possibly be worth it? I'd wager most people complaining about the Kardashian's don't even watch the show, they're just childish assholes with nothing better to do.

People are still talking about Kim being a gold digger and shit, yeah okay.
    Last edited by WebDudette; 06-30-2013 at 04:40 PM.
    I wrote a four word letter.

With that said, all I have seen of the show is Scott Disick being awesome and Lamar Odom handcuffing Khloé to himself while he pooped.

I can say that I strongly dislike Kim's celebrity persona, and how much attention and money these girls attract for doing so little. However, the over-the-top hatred is too much for me. I told a friend today that Kanye and Kim named their kid North, because I think it's a hilariously horrible name, and she immediately started complaining about the Kardashians and how much she didn't care. I've seen small bits of several of these reality shows that are currently "in" (not the Kardashians, but I've seen bits of Jersey Shore and Kendra, which I'm aware are very, very similar), and they're definitely awful... but it does bother me that people write things off as being awful - and get so loud about it - without actually knowing why. I actually watched Twilight before I decided I hated it. And Khloe seems a'ight.

Jersey Shore was awesome, I would totally hang out with Pauly D and Vince. I watched Buckwild and those kids were hilarious, I was sad to find out that one of them died, because he was especially cool.

North by itself, isn't even a bad name, in my opinion. North West is hilarious, but I went to school with a girl named Jet Black and Jay and Beyoncé named their kid Blue Ivy Carter so it's like, whatever.

Yeezus, by the way, is amazing.

2 members appreciate this post.

This is all I know about Kim Kardashian and I can honestly relate.

As long as she's not actively causing destruction or being a terrible person like Jenny McCarthy or Mel Gibson, I don't really care.

1 members appreciate this post.

I know a lot of people who would get mad like that for gettin woken up!
    fuck fuck shit fuck

Khloe is adorable. My favorite Kardashian gal.

Quote Originally Posted by WebDudette View Post
    North by itself, isn't even a bad name, in my opinion. North West is hilarious, but I went to school with a girl named Jet Black and Jay and Beyoncé named their kid Blue Ivy Carter so it's like, whatever.
    Just because some other people give their kids bad names doesn't make North West not a hilariously bad name. I just kind of feel bad for kids these days because American parents are getting more and more bizarre with the names they're giving, and as it stands, when I interact with someone with a ridiculous name, I have a hard time taking them seriously, even though I really want to. I like creativity, but jesus christ. A name is more important than a lot of people seem to realize these days.

Yeezus, by the way, is amazing.
    Meh.

Anyway, this thread is about Khloe, not Kanye! Back on topic!
    Last edited by Llamas; 07-01-2013 at 04:16 AM.