Thread: The Pixies

Hybrid View

Default The Pixies

Does anyone here like the Pixies? They're an awesome band, but I don't think it's ever going to be the same without their bassist Kim Deal, who just recently left the band. Despite that, they just released a new song called "Bagboy".

Also, the Pixies just announced a European tour, which takes place from September to November, with Kim Shattuck of The Muffs either filling in or replacing Kim Deal.

http://newnoisemagazine.com/the-pixi...e-global-tour/
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

I'm just not interested in new Pixies, and I have a feeling that most Pixies fans feel the same way, save for the most hardcore fans.

The Pixies created a particular noisy type of indie rock that was great when it came out, but it just seems like the type of sound you can't go back and repeat.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I'm just not interested in new Pixies, and I have a feeling that most Pixies fans feel the same way, save for the most hardcore fans.
    Yeah, I'm not interested in the new material either. I'm only a fan of the older Pixies like Surfer Rosa and Doolittle.
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.