Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Offspring participating in Vans Warped Tour Australia

Hybrid View

Default The Offspring participating in Vans Warped Tour Australia

It was announced this morning that The Offspring will be headlining this year's Vans Warped Tour Australia.

http://vanswarpedtouraustralia.com/
    http://www.offspring.com/news/366/va...3-announcement
    https://www.facebook.com/Offspring/p...51698512832287
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

Τhat's great! They usually play more rare songs in Vans tour like session,can't repeat etc
    www.theoffspring.eu unofficial european fanclub with the most completed discography and thousands of live downloads

Isti: your pic with dex and greg is just epic

Quote Originally Posted by Greekoldfan View Post
    Τhat's great! They usually play more rare songs in Vans tour like session,can't repeat etc
    I wonder if they'll play "Can't Repeat" again. According to setlist.fm, they haven't played that song since 2009.
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

1 members appreciate this post.

Article on Triple M with Noodles interview:

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/mus...rive-and-more/

Wow Australia is very lucky Soundwave Ignition shows and now Warped Tour

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    Wow Australia is very lucky Soundwave Ignition shows and now Warped Tour
    Can't wait. Twice in the same year! Pity I don't really care much for the rest of the line up. The venue has never been used for an event like this before.

The lineup is pretty good there are only 1 or 2 bands I haven't heard of on it

It will be interesting to see the set list when I saw them at Warped Tour 2005 in Long Beach they played L.A.P.D. and Smash at other shows they played Elders, Beheaded, Session, Mota and The Meaning of Life

It will be interesting to see the set list when I saw them at Warped Tour 2005 in Long Beach they played L.A.P.D. and Smash at other shows they played Elders, Beheaded, Session, Mota and The Meaning of Life[/QUOTE]

Did they play Elders in Vans tour??? I thought the last time they did it ,before last year's London show, was early '94 when Noodles was missing the tour!
    www.theoffspring.eu unofficial european fanclub with the most completed discography and thousands of live downloads

It will be interesting to see the set list when I saw them at Warped Tour 2005 in Long Beach they played L.A.P.D. and Smash at other shows they played Elders, Beheaded, Session, Mota and The Meaning of Life
    Did they play Elders in Vans tour??? I thought the last time they did it ,before last year's London show, was early '94 when Noodles was missing the tour![/QUOTE]

I doubt they played elders... one of the crew who had been at 600 consecutive shows prior to London said he never heard that live

Quote Originally Posted by Oxygene View Post
    Did they play Elders in Vans tour??? I thought the last time they did it ,before last year's London show, was early '94 when Noodles was missing the tour!
    I doubt they played elders... one of the crew who had been at 600 consecutive shows prior to London said he never heard that live[/QUOTE]

Dexter before starts playing Elders in London says "we haven't done this for like 600 shows"