Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Offspring participating in Vans Warped Tour Australia

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    I remember someone on theoffspring.info said they played Elders on July 6th 2005 in Pomona someone wrote on the fan journal in the tour archive for that show said they did also im not sure if it's the same person or not? http://www.offspring.com/tour#read::818

And im not sure if they played it because I wasn't there

that's too bad
    The 1st guy wrote that they didn't play anything older than smash. According to setlistfm they played it live for last time March 18th 1994 and that what I've got in my videos archive too.
    www.theoffspring.eu unofficial european fanclub with the most completed discography and thousands of live downloads

Isti: your pic with dex and greg is just epic

The line-up is anus, I'm not going to bother this time, though it's cool that Warped is finally coming here again after so long.

I guess it'll be a good chance to see some more deep-cuts live though, rather than just pure radio singles etc. Still, after the Ignition thing, I dunno, might be the first time I pass when they come through my city. Last time was just too awesome, and I don't really want to bother with Warped *just* for The Offspring when I saw 'em 6 months ago or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo View Post
    The line-up is anus, I'm not going to bother this time, though it's cool that Warped is finally coming here again after so long.

I guess it'll be a good chance to see some more deep-cuts live though, rather than just pure radio singles etc. Still, after the Ignition thing, I dunno, might be the first time I pass when they come through my city. Last time was just too awesome, and I don't really want to bother with Warped *just* for The Offspring when I saw 'em 6 months ago or whatever.
    I can understand your thoughts but after the show you'll wonder why you haven't gone

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo View Post

first world problems...

Quote Originally Posted by Greekoldfan View Post
    It will be interesting to see the set list when I saw them at Warped Tour 2005 in Long Beach they played L.A.P.D. and Smash at other shows they played Elders, Beheaded, Session, Mota and The Meaning of Life
    Did they play Elders in Vans tour??? I thought the last time they did it ,before last year's London show, was early '94 when Noodles was missing the tour![/QUOTE]

I specifically remember Atom Willard posting a tour journal in 2005 where he wrote the set list of the show and it included elders.

Interview with Dexter https://soundcloud.com/warpedau/scot...e-grill-dexter

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingcoles View Post
    I specifically remember Atom Willard posting a tour journal in 2005 where he wrote the set list of the show and it included elders.
    I remember that also
    Last edited by cool 2 hate 681; 07-17-2013 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingcoles View Post
    Did they play Elders in Vans tour??? I thought the last time they did it ,before last year's London show, was early '94 when Noodles was missing the tour!
    I specifically remember Atom Willard posting a tour journal in 2005 where he wrote the set list of the show and it included elders.[/QUOTE]

That was a quote .I didn't write it!I answer that guy that they didn't!The last time the played elders before last summer was on march 1994
    www.theoffspring.eu unofficial european fanclub with the most completed discography and thousands of live downloads

Isti: your pic with dex and greg is just epic

1 members appreciate this post.

the interview was really funny! thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter_italy View Post
    the interview was really funny! thank you!
    no problem here is another interview with dexter http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...-1226681374872

Interview with Dexter https://soundcloud.com/warpedau/scot...e-grill-dexter

I remember that also
    This is definatley the most entertaining interview I heard with them for a while... it has very little to do with the Offspring, but it was SO AWESOME!