Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: The Offspring participating in Vans Warped Tour Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Oxygene View Post
    This is definatley the most entertaining interview I heard with them for a while... it has very little to do with the Offspring, but it was SO AWESOME!
    Yes I prefer this kind of interview then the boring ones... I can understand that we follow them more than radio do so they ask the same questions but a little of originality sometimes wouldn't annoy. I actually would like to hear some techincal stuff sometimes. I would ask to dexter how he switches from distortion to clean channels since he has no pedal on stage... if somebody on stage does it for him what made him change the old guitar with the new one...stuff like that...

Quote Originally Posted by Oxygene View Post
    first world problems...
    Haha, yeah. I'm a bitch. Complaining about an Offspring gig here isn't like me. I guess just after getting awesome Soundwave lineups every year, this Warped day (Offspring aside) sounds pretty "fuck that".

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo View Post
    Haha, yeah. I'm a bitch. Complaining about an Offspring gig here isn't like me. I guess just after getting awesome Soundwave lineups every year, this Warped day (Offspring aside) sounds pretty "fuck that".
    I did say that out of envy.. I would've given my left nut to be at soundwave

Soundwave's usually pretty anus aside from the half-dozen top-tier headliner type of bands. It's the sideshows that were awesome this time, with the Ignition thing. Their actual festival gigs were the usual 40-minute session/radio singles stuff. Though, hey, any Offspring gig's a blast.

I have noticed Millencolin Reel Big Fish and some local bands have been added

Also The Offspring will be taking over the Warped Tour Australia twitter account on Thursday November 21st https://twitter.com/warpedAU/status/402035469405282304

Sorry for the double post but I saw Noodles and Pete Parada did a cover of Come Out And Play in a bar

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    Sorry for the double post but I saw Noodles and Pete Parada did a cover of Come Out And Play in a bar

That's awesome. Thanks for sharing that.
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

Is that Oxygene the guy who sings from the crowd?
    www.theoffspring.eu unofficial european fanclub with the most completed discography and thousands of live downloads

Isti: your pic with dex and greg is just epic

Quote Originally Posted by Greekoldfan View Post
    Is that Oxygene the guy who sings from the crowd?
    YES! That guy is he!

Haha that's awesome!It is the first time also Noodles is doing Dexter's part on guitar
    www.theoffspring.eu unofficial european fanclub with the most completed discography and thousands of live downloads

Isti: your pic with dex and greg is just epic