Quote Originally Posted by WebDudette View Post
I find it weird that you see nothing wrong with following strangers. He could be the nicest guy in the world, but the girls he follows don't know that. Seriously, if I were a young girl in a foreign country and some dude was following me around, I'd be fucking terrified.

Just seems like a really good way to make people really uncomfortable.
Like I said, I don't think it's a good idea. I find it very strange that he does this. I just also don't think that it'd be justified to attack him for it, and I don't think it such an awful thing to do. Being intently stared at for a prolonged time makes me just as uncomfortable and nervous as being followed briefly, and it's also not a good idea to stare at people. Wouldn't be justified to brutally attack the person in either case.

Because I was once robbed at gun point in my own home.
And that's a very different situation. If someone breaks in with a gun, the resident should have every right to shoot that person because that person has shown very clear intent and is prepared to use violence. Should someone break in, grabbing the gun and being ready is the right thing to do. Shooting the person without knowing what's going on is not something I can get behind.