Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 35 of 35

Thread: Getting married after a short relationship

  1. #31
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    People's Republic of Cork
    Posts
    1,917


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EarY View Post

    Wanna know what I really like? Those really old couples that have been married for decades still
    holding hands, laughing with each other, sharing years and memories.
    That's cause they have Alzheimer's and think they are still in the honeymoon period

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    384


    Default

    Now that explains a lot
    Turn the lights on.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    9,948


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Marriage is so unimportant to you...that you did it.
    To become a permanent resident. Not because I wanted to be married. Is that difficult to understand somehow?

    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Then you say you did it to illustrate how dumb it is.
    Nope, never said that at all. Not once.

    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    it's all in your head.
    Yes, I never said it wasn't. I never implied anything else!

    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    But you won't get divorced because you like the idea of being married...to mock the institution of marriage and to thumb your nose to those who sanctify marriage.
    Dude, no. I'm not rushing to get divorced because I just don't give a shit. The rest is a by-product. What has happened to your reading comprehension skills? It's like you didn't even bother to read what I posted, which would be fine, but if you're going to make the effort to reply to me you should really read what I've posted first.

    Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    Hmm, I see. Why is that?
    There's no one simple answer really.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    A state that's untouchable like Elliot Ness
    Posts
    1,886


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    That's cause they have Alzheimer's and think they are still in the honeymoon period
    this cracked me upppppppppppppppppppppppppp. cleva guhrllllllllllll
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I like women who enjoy being dissatisfied sexually.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    9,948


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by calichix View Post
    cleva guhrllllllllllll
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •