Thread: Saskatoon and Billings Shows Media Thread

Default Saskatoon and Billings Shows Media Thread

Does anyone know what about these shows?? set list (We already know it could have been the standard setlist) , videos, pictures, anything ??
    Because ,every single offspring show is posted in this forum, but no one has put any info about those shows yet

1 members appreciate this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedrosky View Post
    Does anyone know what about these shows?? set list (We already know it could have been the standard setlist) , videos, pictures, anything ??
    Because ,every single offspring show is posted in this forum, but no one has put any info about those shows yet
    Yeah I went to the Billings show. Set list was as follows

All I Want
    Bad Habit
    Want You Bad
    Days Go By
    Gotta Get Away
    Have You Ever
    Staring at the Sun
    Kristy Are You Doing Ok?
    Gone Away
    Hit That
    Slim Pickens
    Pretty Fly for a White Guy
    Why Don't You Get a Job?
    You're Gonna Go Far Kid
    Americana
    Come Out and Play
    The Kids Aren't Alright

Encore:
    Head Around You
    Self Esteem

Some other points.

1. The crowd surprised me. I was expecting a ho-hum crowd of us Montanans as I didn't expect The Offspring to be that big. I was wrong. The crowd was insane in the pit and a ton of people in the stands with chairs were not using them. There were multiple points in time that Dexter would look out over the crowd, then look over at Noodles and shake his head as the crowd was going insane.

2. Biggest moments were for Gone Away and Americana. I was really proud of my fellow Montanans for clapping to the beat during the entire opening of Americana.

3. Some banter had Noodles asking Dexter when the last time they had been in Billings was. Dexter replied, "Oh...a couple months ago..." (I don't know if they've ever been to Billings before.)

4. After the concert I tried to find them to meet them and tell them I was a BBS oldie, but I was stopped by security about 50 yards from Noodles. I tried yelling but he was deep in conversation with a couple of guys out having a smoke so I didn't want to be too rude. I wish I could have met him!

5. Their performance was better than when I saw them last year(?) in Minneapolis. It looked like they were having a lot more fun because of crowd interaction which made me happy and hopeful that maybe they'll come back and visit again.

6. Pete Parada, with his new beard and close cropped spiked hair, looks exactly like one of my friends who is a drummer as well. I got a chuckle out of that.

If anyone has any questions just ask!
    "There are no fools more bothersome than those with wit"

Thanks IamSam

Also Tom Thacker from Sum 41 was the 3rd guitar player at these show https://twitter.com/TomThacker41/sta...45869558071296

Thanks a lot IamSam .. set list was pretty standard as I supossed,I'm glad you had a great time

I found some pictures.

Saskatoon

Billings

Like those pics, thanks lot!
    (The wooden subconstruction in the first ones lookes a little amateurish BTW)
    Turn the lights on.