Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Possibly a new album?

1 members appreciate this post.

Default Possibly a new album?

On their facebook page they posted various pictures of Dexter and other things in the studio. Check it out https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnm...2252286&type=3

Cool thank you for posting that good to see Dexter back in the studio

I guess it's gonna be a new song and not a full new album. something like defy you maybe
    www.theoffspring.eu unofficial european fanclub with the most completed discography and thousands of live downloads

Isti: your pic with dex and greg is just epic

I don't care what it is, so long as we're getting more music. I really liked the new album, and I hope it turns into a good era for the band. The wait between Splinter and Rise and Fall From Grace nearly drove the band into obscurity. Hopefully they'll work off the momentum from the newest album.

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    I don't care what it is, so long as we're getting more music. I really liked the new album, and I hope it turns into a good era for the band. The wait between Splinter and Rise and Fall From Grace nearly drove the band into obscurity. Hopefully they'll work off the momentum from the newest album.
    What momentum? The only time The Offspring got any relevant "momentum" in the last decade was during YGGFK in 2008.
    I hope they play this "new song" in Zurich.
    I am not another The Offspring fan but just THE Offspring FAN !

Dexter Holland - "Which one of you goes by the screen name of RonWelty?"

Play a new song in Zurich, play a new song in Zurich, play a new... fingers crossed

Very cool to see Dexter in the studio! Though, I wouldn't get your hopes up to hear a new song in the upcomming songs - even though that would be pretty awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

Noodles said in this interview last week that The Offspring have no plans for a new album yet, so my guess is they're in the studio working on a song for a new movie or maybe Dexter is working on a solo album since those photos feature mostly him.
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Punk Pirate View Post
    Noodles said in this interview last week that The Offspring have no plans for a new album yet, so my guess is they're in the studio working on a song for a new movie or maybe Dexter is working on a solo album since those photos feature mostly him.
    yeah, because when one do a solo album, they post pictures full of one's band references....
    I am not another The Offspring fan but just THE Offspring FAN !

Dexter Holland - "Which one of you goes by the screen name of RonWelty?"

I don't think theyre recording a new album yet, because they dont usually do studio sessions during short gaps between tour legs.
    A single perhaps.

And with regards to Dexter doing a solo album... he already is pretty much a solo act. He writes every song.