Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Possibly a new album?

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    im disappointed to see they are still working with bob rock I was hoping they would get someone new
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Punk Pirate View Post
    So was I.
    That makes three of us
    Turn the lights on.

I don't see a point in switching Bob at this point in their career.

Quote Originally Posted by jacknife737 View Post
    Well they're definitely working on something.
    Yeah, at least Dexter wrote one new song back in May, so maybe they're already working on another album.
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

why not maui?

Quote Originally Posted by Oxygene View Post
    why not maui?
    The last couple of albums were recorded in 3-4 different studios I think, right?

1) Maui (Bob's studio)
    2) Hollywood ("Leaving the studio in Hollywood now. The record is finished. - Dexter")
    3) The band's own studio
    4) And the studio posted above, in Canada.

As far as we can see now, we've seen two studios, the band's and the one in Canada. And they're not even officially working on a new album yet. Who knows how many studios they will record in.
    * !

Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    The last couple of albums were recorded in 3-4 different studios I think, right?

1) Maui (Bob's studio)
    2) Hollywood ("Leaving the studio in Hollywood now. The record is finished. - Dexter")
    3) The band's own studio
    4) And the studio posted above, in Canada.

As far as we can see now, we've seen two studios, the band's and the one in Canada. And they're not even officially working on a new album yet. Who knows how many studios they will record in.
    Actually RAFRAG was recorded in 3 studios Huntington Beach Maui and Jim Henson Studios in Hollywood with Days Go By they added the 4th studio in Canada

was just reading up on the band on Wikipedia to see if anything new was going on and im glad to see they started work on a new cd already Days Go By was such a good fucking CD i hope they can top it...

If I recall correctly, "Bloodstains" was recorded in Ron Welty's home studio?

I see a Dexter solo project down the road, but not yet. Wait for guys like Greg to get ready to retire. Dexter isn't the type to stop working, I think. Plus, he seems into the piano stuff.

And I don't know why people are complaining about Bob Rock. The bands obviously likes working with him and he obviously likes working with them.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOldMark View Post
    And I don't know why people are complaining about Bob Rock. The bands obviously likes working with him and he obviously likes working with them.

plus:
    /0&sp

One source is saying the new Offspring record is scheduled for release in 2014. I don't think that's going to happen, but I'd be surprised if it came out before 2016.

http://www.bookingentertainment.com/...p#.UiOrTzZQHlg
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.