Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Possibly a new album?

Since they are not under contract with a label my guess is that they will release some song/s on the web.Like club me e.p. that wasn't under any label on 1997,but as digital material now
    www.theoffspring.eu unofficial european fanclub with the most completed discography and thousands of live downloads

Isti: your pic with dex and greg is just epic

Completely forgot about the label-thing, oh well.
    Turn the lights on.

Quote Originally Posted by Greekoldfan View Post
    Since they are not under contract with a label my guess is that they will release some song/s on the web.Like club me e.p. that wasn't under any label on 1997,but as digital material now
    It would be sweet, however it seems unlikely to me, I don't know why...well, they want to work on 10th album and it seems like they need a lot of time to produce good quality songs. Club Me happened a long time ago. We did get Defy You, Mission From God, Can't Repeat, OC Life and Dirty Magic acoustic so something is possible. Maybe, they should release Pass Me By because who knows if it fits any album.

Quote Originally Posted by OC HAU View Post
    It would be sweet, however it seems unlikely to me, I don't know why...well, they want to work on 10th album and it seems like they need a lot of time to produce good quality songs. Club Me happened a long time ago. We did get Defy You, Mission From God, Can't Repeat, OC Life and Dirty Magic acoustic so something is possible. Maybe, they should release Pass Me By because who knows if it fits any album.
    Or maybe they should release something like a compilation album with never-before-heard Offspring songs and put "Pass Me By" on there.
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    It looks like they're gonna record their next album in Canada. Is that long-haired blonde guy next to Dexter supposed to be Bob Rock?
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

Well they're definitely working on something.

Wasn't part of Days Go By recorded in British Columbia? I think there was something written in the album's liner notes....
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

Quote Originally Posted by jacknife737 View Post
    Well they're definitely working on something.

Wasn't part of Days Go By recorded in British Columbia? I think there was something written in the album's liner notes....
    Yes in Vancouver

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Punk Pirate View Post
    It looks like they're gonna record their next album in Canada. Is that long-haired blonde guy next to Dexter supposed to be Bob Rock?
    yes it is im disappointed to see they are still working with bob rock I was hoping they would get someone new
    Last edited by cool 2 hate 681; 08-06-2013 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    I was hoping they would get someone new
    So was I. They always have the same producer for at least two or three albums, so maybe the next one will be the last time they'll work with Bob Rock. Who knows?

I'm glad they're working with Bob again, personally I think Days Go By was the best produced album since Americana, or even Ixnay.
    * !