Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Possibly a new album?

Beheaded (1999) and I wanna be sedated recorded in Ron Welty's house. I don't know about Bloodstains because there's no info about it in the promo cd.
    www.theoffspring.eu unofficial european fanclub with the most completed discography and thousands of live downloads

Isti: your pic with dex and greg is just epic

I can see an album coming out some time next year, or early 2015. If it does, they will have reduced the gap between albums (2 or 3 years between them) as the waiting between Splinter and Rise & Fall was 5 years, and betweeen Rise and Fall and DGB was 4.

The guys definitely know how to write great tunes. Bob Rock is a very good producer. Others they could try could be Steve Albini, Butch Vig, Rick Rubin.

Quote Originally Posted by NitroGuy View Post
    I can see an album coming out some time next year, or early 2015. If it does, they will have reduced the gap between albums (2 or 3 years between them) as the waiting between Splinter and Rise & Fall was 5 years, and betweeen Rise and Fall and DGB was 4.

The guys definitely know how to write great tunes. Bob Rock is a very good producer. Others they could try could be Steve Albini, Butch Vig, Rick Rubin.
    I obviously think the new album won't be released until 2015. The reason for that is because they're planning a Smash anniversary tour in 2014, which I hope will happen.

I also agree about The Offspring choosing a different producer. I think it would be weird if Rick Rubin was to produce their next album.
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

Default I also guess that is new song

I also guess that is new song

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Punk Pirate View Post
    The reason for that is because they're planning a Smash anniversary tour in 2014, which I hope will happen.
    They have discussed that they think it would be cool or whatever, but nothing formal about actually doing it has been announced in anyway.*

*-Post largely directed at DyingScene.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

Quote Originally Posted by _Lost_ View Post
    They have discussed that they think it would be cool or whatever, but nothing formal about actually doing it has been announced in anyway.*

*-Post largely directed at DyingScene.com
    Well, either case (confirmed or not), I'd still be excited for a Smash anniversary tour.
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

Im pretty sure they would do it since 2014 is also the 30th anniversary of the band Noodles brought up the idea of them playing the first album and Smash in some interviews last year