Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Offspring and Korn tour

Default The Offspring and Korn tour

I just went on Facebook and saw a picture of Pete Parada standing next to Ray Luzier of Korn and the caption of it mentions this: "Hmmm... How about a Korn and Offspring tour and we could do this everyday?!"

Here's the link to the photo:

https://www.facebook.com/parada.pete...tal_comments=2

I obviously doubt that an Offspring tour with Korn would happen. Even though Pete and Ray claim to be best friends, I think Jonathan Davis or the other members of Korn will say no to the idea of touring with The Offspring.
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

I would like to see it

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Punk Pirate View Post
    I think Jonathan Davis or the other members of Korn will say no to the idea of touring with The Offspring.
    I'd say no to the idea of touring with Korn.

I'd like to see them tour together

I would really enjoy seeing Offspring and Korn together in concert.

They did a show yesterday with Korn at Rock Fest, but a tour with them would just be weird. That was actually my reaction when I heard the news that The Offspring were going to tour with 311.
    Last edited by Mr. Punk Pirate; 07-21-2013 at 08:19 AM.
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

That was actually my reaction when I heard the news that The Offspring were going to tour with 311.
    I didn't think it was that weird and I liked some 311 songs so I was happy about it until I saw 311 fans bashing offspring so much

But I did have that reaction with the last tour with Neon Trees and Dead Sara I thought that was a really weird tour

They did a tour yesterday with Korn at Rock Fest, but a tour with them would just be weird
    That is actually just a festival but I don't think a tour with Korn would be that weird either both bands were very popular in 1999
    Last edited by cool 2 hate 681; 07-20-2013 at 10:39 PM.

Don't like Korn much.
    Turn the lights on.

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    I didn't think it was that weird and I liked some 311 songs so I was happy about it until I saw 311 fans bashing offspring so much

But I did have that reaction with the last tour with Neon Trees and Dead Sara I thought that was a really weird tour

I don't think a tour with Korn would be that weird either both bands were very popular in 1999
    An Offspring tour with Korn may not be weird, but I just think it will be surprising if it happened. The reason I thought it would be weird or surprising is that Korn tours with mostly non-punk bands.

An Offspring tour with Korn may not be weird, but I just think it will be surprising if it happened. The reason I thought it would be weird or surprising is that Korn tours with mostly non-punk bands.
    but the offspring are much more than just a punk band