Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How empathetic are you?

This is way better than when people accepted internet tests uncritically. Data is only useful if you are aware of its limitations.

Also lol at the people with the two highest scores getting defensive about the test's questionable validity.

^winky smiley to show I'm being playful, not mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Dammit, I was worried I could be interpreted as being defensive but couldn't be bothered to figure out which kind of smiley I needed. I suppose I was counting on people knowing I also couldn't be bothered to be defensive. Hell, I can't even be bothered to make this post make sense.

I'm lying, obviously. I wouldn't even consider using a smiley. Ugh.

My last post was actually in response to Bri because she seemed almost surprised when saying this test is not bad compared to most internet tests.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    Data is only useful if you are aware of its limitations.
    Brent Spiner has no limitations. Unless ageing and obesity count. They don't count, right?
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    This is way better than when people accepted internet tests uncritically. Data is only useful if you are aware of its limitations.

Also lol at the people with the two highest scores getting defensive about the test's questionable validity.

^winky smiley to show I'm being playful, not mean.
    I am the most empathetic. I don't care what you say.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

1 members appreciate this post.

Now Bri, don't blame Per for mistakenly thinking we were being defensive. He's not very empathetic.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    Now Bri, don't blame Per for mistakenly thinking we were being defensive. He's not very empathetic.
    He's just bitter because his score was so low.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

A very insightful observation, Brianna. But then, that really comes naturally to us, doesn't it?

I'd like to be all snarky and tell you which smiley is the defensive one, but I can't tell them apart.
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

I got 32.

Mistook a confident look for an ashamed one, which seems to me pretty alarming, as it might give me some trouble in a relationship...
    Again, mistook a concerned look for a guilty one.
    Am I reading too much guilt in people's eyes? But don't we all carry a heavy conscience?

On the other hand, I got the dominant vs friendly one correct. There is a crease at the outer and under corner of the eyes, much like when Poirot smiles on screen, which gives encouraging warmth to the expression.
    Last edited by Duskygrin; 08-03-2013 at 05:25 PM.

A state that's untouchable like Elliot Ness

I got an 18. lolz. I'm like, reading between the lines dense. I remember one time asking a gaggle of girls how to make a "booty call" and they said they just say "what's up?" or "are you awake?" and that sets the plan in motion. I was all how could he POSSIBLY understand your intentions?
    Last edited by calichix; 08-07-2013 at 08:21 PM.
    I like women who enjoy being dissatisfied sexually.