Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ozymandias

2 members appreciate this post.

Default Ozymandias

Ozymandias.

I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

EEEE! I'm also looking forward to the Mythbusters Breaking Bad special. I hope Vince Gilligan murders every writer that came up with an idea that gets busted.
    Last edited by nieh; 07-29-2013 at 06:30 PM.

I hope they are unable to bust a single thing from the show. I also hope that Carrie is topless.

What? Hope is a beautiful thing.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

I was disappointed when it turned out I wasn't the father of her baby.
    It doesn't matter that we've never met, hope is a beautiful thing.

Didn't the BB Mythbusters ep air a few weeks ago? Weird if the US seems to be behind Australia in the airdates.

It was pretty cool, a lot of the stuff was as expected, "real in principle but Hollywood-exaggerated-to-hell". And yay, Kari topless, etc.

Apparently it really did air in Australia first.

I've been re-watching seasons 1-4 in anticipation with a friend who had never seen the show before. We just finished the last episode of season 4 tonight. So awesome.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Wow, can't believe I wrote Kari's name as "Carrie". And nobody corrected me? For shame.

Anyway, as an apology, here's a link for the Breaking Bad special. It's good quality, just make sure you don't download anything or be misled by any ads.

Oh my god oh my god oh my god.

Best episode evar of the best show evar .

holy crap

One more episode left and I somehow managed to get the night off work.

This is gonna be epic

Yeah I'm gonna agree with the other two sleeze bags that Kari's combo of competence, friendliness and excellent hoo-has makes her really intriguing... To look at.

I'm also glad that mythbusters recognizes the fact that I zone out during Grant monologues. Its like a Pavlovian reaction.

I always hoped I could be a mythbusters employee, despite not having the necessary skills, experience or education. Hope is a beautiful thing.

Also, Maartje and I caught up on the show last night. Looking very much forward to Monday.
    Last edited by wheelchairman; 09-26-2013 at 01:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.