Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which current female pop singer do you find to be the best?

1 members appreciate this post.

I love and are a fan to a lot of the female music artist out there, but right now PINK is getting my attention and love. The song "just give me a reason" is my favorite song right now, I listen to it over and over again. It is probably one of the most beautiful songs ever written and Pink nails it, owns it, rocks it like no other. Keep up the great work Pink!!!! Kudos!!!

Pink's okay, but she just reminds me of the type of girl that you see acting really annoying and obnoxious at a bar. I like the song "Sober" which my old cover band used to do and a few others.

That "Extra Terrestrial" jam by Katy Perry is awesome and executed perfectly with the spacy/pop sound. But I have this irrational hatred about girl celebs who talk about how they fart: http://icydk.com/2013/08/01/katy-per...ert-pattinson/
    Last edited by bighead384; 08-12-2013 at 07:21 PM.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    Pink's okay, but she just reminds me of the type of girl that you see acting really annoying and obnoxious at a bar. I like the song "Sober" which my old cover band used to do and a few others.

That "Extra Terrestrial" jam by Katy Perry is awesome and executed perfectly with the spacy/pop sound. But I have this irrational hatred about girl celebs who talk about how they fart: http://icydk.com/2013/08/01/katy-per...ert-pattinson/
    I completely 100% agree with you on female Celebrity s farting.

OK, I can get into this. She was only 16 when this came out. She's got a strong voice, and potentially a very bright future.

She does need to learn to make fewer dumb facial expressions in her videos, but so do all of her band members.
    Last edited by XYlophonetreeZ; 09-25-2013 at 09:22 AM.
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

"DIE!!!!!"

"WRONG! HOOOONK!"

Today it is Britney Spears!!

Yesterday I watched "Chaotic" Britney and Kfed reality show. wow!
    Without a doubt, Britney is very entertaining, and beautiful. I'm not sure whats going on in that head of hers. Britney always seems to surprise me. Plus she has a lot of great songs. I had no idea that she wrote her own music.

Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    OK, I can get into this. She was only 16 when this came out. She's got a strong voice, and potentially a very bright future.

She does need to learn to make fewer dumb facial expressions in her videos, but so do all of her band members.
    It is kinda cool to see a Czech girl (well, not totally Czech, but still Czech) get known worldwide

As to what this topic is about, I would have to name some 100 singers, so I will just leave that unanswered.

And I would probably feel ashamed too.

According to me
    Katy Perry
    Tyler Collins

1 members appreciate this post.

Red face Christina Aguilera

My Bitch, my diva, my inspiration!
    No matter how many trendy pop singers pop out, she still keeps singing and it keeps getting better!

Last edited by Ramon Angelo; 10-17-2013 at 07:09 PM. Reason: I'd like to change my Gif picture

Robyn, Elliphant, Lady Gaga, early Madonna

Been lovin the shit outta this song for a while. She was great on Fallon
    fuck fuck shit fuck