Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Baldwin's current views on race relations

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    4,381


    Default Baldwin's current views on race relations

    Have they changed?

    Questions people want to hear. Answers people want to know.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    A state that's untouchable like Elliot Ness
    Posts
    1,886


    1 members appreciate this post.

    Default

    this guy is going to blow his load if baldwin affirms his racism.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I like women who enjoy being dissatisfied sexually.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    426


    1 members appreciate this post.

    Default

    I think we should reintroduce slavery, but with asberger tards as the new slaves.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    4,381


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    I think we should reintroduce slavery, but with asberger tards as the new slaves.
    lolercoaster.

    He didn't renounce his racism, so he's still racist. I decided.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    426


    1 members appreciate this post.

    Default

    People of all cultures and colours are members of the human race, and therefore are my brothers and sisters, who I love.

    Asbergies, on the other hand, are self-absorbed sociopathic beasts with none of the compassion, kindness, morality, empathy or even the basic human decency that would allow us to call them human beings, even by the most generous criteria. Asbergies accept no logic or reason unless it's backed up with strong emotions like pain and fear, making them perfectly suited to servitude and maltreatment. Am I racist? Maybe, by some interpretations of the word. You decide. I wholly acknowledge that some so-called "people" are utterly unfit to be considered members of the human race ; but my judgements don't rest on anything so shallow and superficial as culture or genetic ancestry, like yours do. Now shuck that corn, before you eat.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    4,381


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    People of all cultures and colours are members of the human race, and therefore are my brothers and sisters, who I love.

    Asbergies, on the other hand, are self-absorbed sociopathic beasts with none of the compassion, kindness, morality, empathy or even the basic human decency that would allow us to call them human beings, even by the most generous criteria. Asbergies accept no logic or reason unless it's backed up with strong emotions like pain and fear, making them perfectly suited to servitude and maltreatment. Am I racist? Maybe, by some interpretations of the word. You decide. I wholly acknowledge that some so-called "people" are utterly unfit to be considered members of the human race ; but my judgements don't rest on anything so shallow and superficial as culture or genetic ancestry, like yours do. Now shuck that corn, before you eat.
    You're unfairly judging the wrong people, nigger-lover.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    9,992


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    my judgements don't rest on anything so shallow and superficial as culture or genetic ancestry
    You're Australian. Your culture consists of shrimp and/or barbies and your ancestry is criminal scum judged unfit to exist anywhere civilized human beings might call home. Of course your judgements aren't based on culture or ancestry. Though really at this point I have no idea what you people are basing your ideas on.

    Edit: Seriously watch the video it's amazing.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Braintree Mass, So much worse than L.A.
    Posts
    1,148


    Default

    Yea, people with asbergers are yes, usually big assholes. But they can't fucking help it like either of you two can. Who are the useless ones here?
    fuck fuck shit fuck

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    9,992


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Retard View Post
    Yea, people with asbergers are yes, usually big assholes.
    Brilliant.

    But it's spelled "Asperger's", retard.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    426


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Retard View Post
    Yea, people with asbergers are yes, usually big assholes. But they can't fucking help it like either of you two can. Who are the useless ones here?
    Maybe I have a condition. Maybe I suffer from "gaping asshole-itis" and therefore you can't ever be mean to me or respond to anything I say or do in an appropriately negative way.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •