Thread: Book: What If You Are a Horse in Human Form?

Default Book: What If You Are a Horse in Human Form?

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/enter...an-form/43470/

It exists.

"Growing up I always had the feeling that I should be somewhere else doing something else in a different form," Jason explained. He recalled how seeing a billboard of an English countryside as a child brought back memories of his past life as a shire draft horse in Britain, as well as the profound effect encountering horses for the first time had on him. Upon catching their scent, Jason said he was filled with an overwhelming desire to be with them.

According to Jason, even though he is in human form, horses recognize him as a fellow member of their species. On a recent trip to England (where he believes he originally came from), a Quarter Horse named Buster sniffed him and "started trembling as if he'd seen a ghost," Jason said. Buster then immediately got the attention of his stable mate, a Friesian named Dante, who issued a challenge for dominance, he added. Jason also admitted that he is attracted to mares (but does not act on those impulses), greatly misses his previous equine state, and looks forward longingly to the day when he can once again run on four hooves.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

I can't tell if this is poorly-done satire directed toward transsexualism, or if it really is the tale of a very sad man. Either way, it makes me sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    I can't tell if this is poorly-done satire directed toward transsexualism, or if it really is the tale of a very sad man. Either way, it makes me sad.
    I do know that at least a few people exist that truly feel that they are meant to be animals. There was a guy who wanted to get his name legally changed to "Boomer The Dog". Not surprisingly, he claimed that he felt more dog than human.

http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/...he-dog-258970/
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Interesting. I guess I don't really care if someone feels that way and wants to "change" themselves, but it doesn't make much sense. If someone feels like a tiger, they're not going to survive in Africa. If they want to try, go right ahead, but they probably still want the advantages of being a human, and then it's just disingenuous.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

What if in fact I was a Disney princess?
    Turn the lights on.

Default can't resist

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    If someone feels like a tiger, they're not going to survive in Africa.
    To be fair, Africa is just shit whether you are a real tiger or a pretend tiger.

Actually, considering tigers may be extinct in a few years, pretend tigers may have a much better chance for survival whether in Africa or in places tigers actually live.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks