Thread: highlighting keyword matches

Default highlighting keyword matches

In the default Black style, the keywords you search for appear highlighted in black and so that makes them illegible in a post's text. Maybe it's not a big deal but it's sort of annoying when you're reading through the text (I usually end up highlighting chunks of text with the mouse).
    Last edited by disclaimer_07; 08-11-2013 at 04:41 AM.

I too have found this mildly irritating from time to time. Not a big deal, but it would certainly be better if it didn't do this.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Should be better now.
    * !

Hmm, seems the same to me.

It's vaguely amusing at least since it makes it look like the keyword has been censored and can do some interesting things to people's sentences. Though I might be the only person who would find such a thing amusing.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

You might wanna clear your cache for the changes to become effective.
    * !

Nope, did all that, still looks the same to me.