Thread: US police needs this

Default US police needs this

I'm joking but seriously, they need to stop shooting people when said people just have a broken car light !

This is crazy !

I seriously wouldn't feel safe around the police, travelling in the US.

Oh no, wait. I forgot. I'm white.

I get that it's not all cops... but there still is a serious mentality problem if cops think it's legitimate to use your gun to stop someone from running. Especially for such a minor offense...

(I'm not saying that french police is better though it doesn't kill a lot... but it has a serious drug problem these days... there are like 8 cops who have been arrested for trafficking this year... :-/ )
    Last edited by Harleyquiiinn; 1 Week Ago at 11:26 PM.

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

Well, you're white and you probably don't run from the police. Plus, your race has not spent the past 25 years portraying themselves as bad ass, police killing, thugs. The black race in the US has earned themselves the reputation they have. The cop is in trouble, no doubt though.

1 members appreciate this post.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Well, you're white and you probably don't run from the police. Plus, your race has not spent the past 25 years portraying themselves as bad ass, police killing, thugs. The black race in the US has earned themselves the reputation they have. The cop is in trouble, no doubt though.
    What a stupid comment.

There is NO justification to just shoot a man who started running away. Cop or not cop, you don't just shoot a man 7 times because he's running away from you. Having a gun as part of you job doesn't give you any right to use it whenever you feel like it.

"The black race in the US has EARNED themselves the reputation they have"???

WTF?? "EARNED"??? So, you're saying "those bitches deserve it! so, it's ok"?? Please tell me you're being sarcastic.

Media plays a big part in this "earned reputation", they portray people as they want you to see them. And even IF a group of people of certain race/religion/country/sexual orientation/whatever act in a way, it doesn't mean everyone is going to be the same.

No matter the race of the man, or if the shooter was a cop or not, no matter what country they were, shooting a man is just wrong. Period. And the cops of this case didn't even TRY to help the poor guy! They have no respect for life itself, they didn't see the guy as a human being, but as a "thing" or an animal and just thought "woops... guess he died... oh, well".

UGH.

Stupid? Hardly. It's a fact. Did this guy deserve to be shot? It would appear not. It looks like this cop is a bad seed for sure. This cop is in major trouble. Again, why run from the police? Also, WTF were they doing in a park area if it was a traffic stop? Something doesn't make sense. Yes, blacks have EARNED the reputation that they themselves have put out for years. Gangstas and bad ass cop killers. You see a group of black males walking around...what do you immediately think? Gee, I'll skip on over there and meet them... I bet they're super people? Nope, you do just the opposite now don't you?...unless you're black. Young blacks as a whole have done ZERO to uplift their race in this country. You want to meet racist people...go talk to blacks. You want to see fucked up communities, cities or countries? Go to predominantly black ones, every one is a frigging mess. You won't want to hang out there for long that's for sure. Christ, they burn and loot their own businesses when they have a chance to riot for almost any damn reason. You want to see a race that at every turn needs a handout...look at the black race.

As fucking awful as this recent event is, people (the public and the media both) really need to stop comparing it to "recent police shootings". This thing has nothing at all to do with the various incidents lately, completely different situations.

Aside from the Garner case in NYC (which was still only one of the 5 or 6 cops doing anything wrong, the chokehold guy, all the others were doing exactly what they were supposed to do), none of these guys has messed up. This guy over the weekend, conversely, was a fucking lunatic, and he's going away for a long time over it. Good.

The Ferguson thing's the most glaring example of the bullshit spin, two separate Federal government agencies (nothing to do with the local cops, can't accuse them of "covering up" & "protecting their own") have cleared officer Wilson of any wrongdoing whatsoever, forensically proven that Brown both didn't have his hands up, did punch Wilson multiple times, and was running towards him when he was shot. Not that the protestors or Sharpton will ever concede that after the fact, the public narrative was set long ago, doesn't matter if it's true or not to these people.

That makes Wilson the complete fucking opposite of this recent 'tardbag, who should obviously be in jail for the rest of his life.

Oh, the cops arrested him & charged him with murder immediately, too. The system works, he'll go away for longer than a civilian would for murder. Sad case, but comparing it to Ferguson and the kid with the toy gun in Cleveland is ignorant as fuck, total apples & oranges.
    Last edited by Eskimo; 1 Week Ago at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo View Post
    As fucking awful as this recent event is, people (the public and the media both) really need to stop comparing it to "recent police shootings". This thing has nothing at all to do with the various incidents lately, completely different situations.

Aside from the Garner case in NYC (which was still only one of the 5 or 6 cops doing anything wrong, the chokehold guy, all the others were doing exactly what they were supposed to do), none of these guys has messed up. This guy over the weekend, conversely, was a fucking lunatic, and he's going away for a long time over it. Good.

The Ferguson thing's the most glaring example of the bullshit spin, two separate Federal government agencies (nothing to do with the local cops, can't accuse them of "covering up" & "protecting their own") have cleared officer Wilson of any wrongdoing whatsoever, forensically proven that Brown both didn't have his hands up, did punch Wilson multiple times, and was running towards him when he was shot. Not that the protestors or Sharpton will ever concede that after the fact, the public narrative was set long ago, doesn't matter if it's true or not to these people.

That makes Wilson the complete fucking opposite of this recent 'tardbag, who should obviously be in jail for the rest of his life.

Oh, the cops arrested him & charged him with murder immediately, too. The system works, he'll go away for longer than a civilian would for murder. Sad case, but comparing it to Ferguson and the kid with the toy gun in Cleveland is ignorant as fuck, total apples & oranges.
    I agree and disagree with you at the same time.

It is true that this one is very different from the others. It's simple murder when the other ones had "circumstances". But it's not "apples and oranges".

There is a weird mentality going on. It seems that if it's a culprit (or maybe one), it's ok to shoot the guy. Or the boy.

have you read about the "oops, I thought it was my taser !" one ? Ok, I'm ready to accept the mistake but :

- why is there no investigation at all ? Manslaughter is a thing, isn't it ?
    - after he was shot, they just left him on the ground AND HE WAS ALIVE ! Nobody tries to help.

It's not normal... It's the police, they are supposed to be examples.

I'm sorry, I will develop more in a few days if I have time but a few of my fingers are currently strapped and it's horrible ,to type

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !