Thread: Random Artwork

1 members appreciate this post.

Default Random Artwork

I think a thread like this has existed before but anyway, here is a thread to share artwork that you have made. These are the three that I have photos of at the moment but I'll being posting more soon. Sorry for the poor quality, my camera flash is broken so the photos don't come out very nice.

This was one I drew for Owen a long time ago, but I love it so I might draw it again just because.

This is a more recent one that I drew for my friend, Ryan.

Uploaded with ImageShack.com
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    Reading this thread made me throw up.
    Because I'm already sick and the color scheme must have set me off. Sorry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    Also, sometimes I'm not sober. Sometimes I make threads when I'm not sober.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    You're too late. I've already infiltrated the Offspring forums. Next, it's the world!
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Cranking it into a red solo cup while watching 40 year old re-runs of I Dream of Jeanie all the while snorting black pepper and knocking back shots of Jack.

I like the last one best.

Here's a painting I did yesterday for a woman of her dog - my first commissioned piece that I'm actually getting paid for! Another cool thing is that it's going to be in the house that Charlotte Bronte and her husband used to visit for summer.

It's the first time I've painted a dog, and being a black dog, is was a bit frustrating at times.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    being a black dog, is was a bit frustrating at times.
    You're lucky you're Irish. In the rest of the world we have to deal with black people.

Seriously though, that is awesome. I was totally taken aback because I had no idea you painted. I vaguely remember you being a good photographer, which is very cool itself, but being able to just create something like that painting really blows me away.

Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    I like the last one best.
    Agreed.

Good thread, dexter12296566.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    You're lucky you're Irish. In the rest of the world we have to deal with black people.

Seriously though, that is awesome. I was totally taken aback because I had no idea you painted. I vaguely remember you being a good photographer, which is very cool itself, but being able to just create something like that painting really blows me away.

Why, thank you! I used to paint a lot more, but I've gotten lazy and have no inspiration. When I do paint, it's normally horses.
    Here's another of my better ones, although I took this photo before touching the painting up (heh), and I seem to have took it at a slightly strange angle. And the fact that I did the horse's arse too big really annoys me.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Alison, those are really amazing when I try to paint it looks like a 5 year old painting at best
    Turn the lights on.

Alison, those are really awesome! Nice job!

Quote Originally Posted by EarY View Post
    when I try to paint it looks like a 5 year old painting at best
    Keep trying, that's the only way to get better at it
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    Reading this thread made me throw up.
    Because I'm already sick and the color scheme must have set me off. Sorry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    Also, sometimes I'm not sober. Sometimes I make threads when I'm not sober.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    You're too late. I've already infiltrated the Offspring forums. Next, it's the world!
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Cranking it into a red solo cup while watching 40 year old re-runs of I Dream of Jeanie all the while snorting black pepper and knocking back shots of Jack.

I might, but I warned you
    Turn the lights on.

I haven't really got any pictures of my artwork to upload, so I just took a picture of my 2 favorite pieces for now The first is an acoustic guitar turned work of art, the idea for the bird just popped into my head one night, and I woke up the next day knowing what I wanted to paint. So this happened The bird got messed up a bit when I sprayed over it with clearcoat, I had been using a sharpie for the black areas, and when I sprayed the clear it ran a bit and bled through the paint. It's only really noticeable up close though, thankfully

Another one that popped randomly into my head, I saw a scene of a dark street at night, with one streetlamp, and a stormy sky. Instead of making it seem realistic, I decided to paint it in almost a fingerpaint style (the storm is fingerpainted), because that's how I saw it in my head; undefined. I like the effect
    Check out my music -> Random Goods

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder1234 View Post
    I saw a scene of a dark street at night, with one streetlamp, and a stormy sky. Instead of making it seem realistic, I decided to paint it in almost a fingerpaint style (the storm is fingerpainted), because that's how I saw it in my head; undefined.
    I'm not sure if I like the streetlamp, but I love the buildings and sky. A lot.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks