Thread: I'd like to hear more Ixnay live

Hybrid View

Default I'd like to hear more Ixnay live

Yesterday I went on a youtube binge, and enjoyed watching "Mota" played in Sydney earlier in March.

I began thinking about how rare it is for Ixnay songs to get played live. Since the Ixnay tour (which I was still too young to attend), there really hasn't been much played from this album aside from Gone Away and All I Want, the first two singles. Americana has drowned out any chance.

Intermission doesn't count.

I've been extremely fortunate. I've seen Tehran and Kick Him live. I've seen Genocide played post-Americana at least 5 times. I led or joined the chorus pleading for Dirty Magic to be played live and/or rerecorded. We got it.

But one other song I've been pleading to hear since way back in the day is Amazed.
    In addition, I think its tragic I Choose never gets played live. Maybe this got some play since '98, but I don't recall hearing it. Meaning of Life I don't think I've ever heard live either (haven't searched for it though...)

Sound off kids, do you want to hear some more Ixnay live?

Ixnay is definitely my favorite album by them. I was lucky enough to hear both Mota and The Meaning Of Life live, the latter was in Brussels last year, Noodles made a mistake in there somewhere:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZCSrEtE5wc

But I'd die to hear I Choose live.
    * !

I agree but I would also like to see more Conspiracy of One songs it seems the only song they play from that album is Want You Bad at some shows last year they didn't play any songs from that album

Also I would like to hear pretty much anything from Ixnay the only songs I have seen are Gone Away and All I Want

who wouldn't actually?

Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    But I'd die to hear I Choose live.
    Same here
    Turn the lights on.

Last time they played i choose was in 2005 at the warped tour. they played a decent amount of ixnay songs on the CO1 tour but thats about it. Ever since its been pretty much gone away and all i want. Id love to hear more ixnay songs

They played Meaning of Life during their Toronto show for the RAFRAG tour. It was awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

Quote Originally Posted by jacknife737 View Post
    They played Meaning of Life during their Toronto show for the RAFRAG tour. It was awesome.
    I was glad to see they played it at a lot of the shit is fucked up tour shows in 2009