Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Here's a funny story...

Default Here's a funny story...

These 3 black thugs beat the hell out of a white kid on a school bus...it's not a racist attack, so if nobody hears about it, does anyone care?

The dumb cracker probably had it coming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

Well, that's one way of looking at it. A very sick, twisted and racist way. Hey Mods, what exactly does it take to ban a member?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

Well, out of three replies (other than the OP) from obviously well spoken people, we have a total of seven words and both were trolls.

You fucking people piss all over yourselves with the Trayvon/Zimmerman case and you have no idea what actually happend. Here we have video evidence of a beating and nobody cares. Now, nobody was killed, but it simply illustrates unless it's a black victim, people won't even call it a hate crime or even a racist attack and just look the other way. I would like to thank our two fine finger sniffing members who replied and furthered this discussion.

You didn't provide any reference regarding the incident you're talking about. It's not that surprising the replies aren't what you hoped they'd be.

August 9, 2013

A student in Pinellas County, Florida was violently beat up by three other students on a school bus.

Now, you would think the bus driver, being a “responsible” adult, would do something to intervene and help the victim. But in this case, the student receiving the brutal beating was offered no help.

The bus driver, 64-year-old John Moody, was heard yelling into his radio, “I got a fight! I need help in a hurry, I got a fight I need help in a hurry!” However, Moody did not intervene or do anything himself to stop the violence. This passive behavior is shocking, coming from a seasoned bus driver with 18 years of experience.

The three attackers targeted the student for snitching on them for selling pot.

The three 15-year-old attackers were Julian McKnight, Khemradj Lloyd and Joshua Reddin. They beat up the victim so viciously, that he suffered from a broken arm and two black eyes.

Police Chief Robert Vincent originally wanted to press charges against Moody for not helping the victim during the incident. Vincent said to WFLA TV, “There was clearly an opportunity for him to intervene and or check on the welfare of the children or the child in this case, and he didn’t make any effort to do so.”

However, after reviewing the law, Vincent found that school bus officers are not required to intervene in violent situations like this one.

Therefore, Moody is not charged with anything. In an attempt to get sympathy from the critical public, Moody said the attack will “haunt” him.

…Really?! What about the student who got beaten up? He is the one who actually deserves sympathy.

The three aggressors have been arrested and charged with aggravated battery.

On a side note, some have noticed that this incident has been underreported by the mainstream media. It could be because the attackers in this case were black and the victim was white.

Something tells me that if the tables were turned, and white teens had viciously attacked a black student, this would be dubbed a “racially charged” attack.

Bottom line: violence of this nature is never acceptable, regardless of race.

Former Rep. Allen West wants to know why more Americans are not outraged about the violent beating of a 13-year-old Florida student on a school bus this summer.

“I continue to hear silence on the case of the three black teenagers who viciously attacked the younger white teen on the school bus in Gulfport, Florida,” West, a former Republican lawmaker and television host, wrote on Facebook Monday.

“What amazes me is no one is analyzing the lack of adult responsibility.”

West added: “No one is asking, especially not the usual race baiters, so I figured I would.”

West is referencing the July 9 attack — caught on videotape – of three 15-year-olds beating a student while riding a school bus. The attack was reportedly in response to the student telling on one of the attackers for trying to sell drugs.

“Who leaked the information provided in confidence by the victim about the black teens selling drugs?” West asked. “Who allowed those same individuals to board the bus, which was not theirs?”

According to reports, the attackers gave the student a broken arm and two black eyes. Many have asked why the bus driver, John Moody, didn’t physically intervene during the attacks.

West wants to know why the school didn’t do more to protect the student.

There. For those living under rocks I did a cut and paste on the story as best I could. Apparently these 3 black drug dealing dope heads decided to beat the shit out of a white kid. The white kid, as we shall call him the INNOCENT VICTIM, was brutalized by the 3 black kids, we shall call them probable career criminals and future wards of the state penal system, for telling school officials they tried to sell him drugs.

What the Cartman and black power symbols have to do with this is anyones guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw View Post
    You didn't provide any reference regarding the incident you're talking about. It's not that surprising the replies aren't what you hoped they'd be.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post

There. For those living under rocks I did a cut and paste on the story as best I could.
    1) I know you can't grasp this concept but I'll try one last time; there is a world outside the US. I live in England. Jacknife seemingly resides in Canada, based on his given location. You can think of these places as being "under rocks" if that's the only way you can wrap your mind around it.

2) Even if I had known what you were referring to I would still have trolled the shit out of you for offering us such a nonsensical fucking mess without even bothering to provide a link. You deserved no better.

3) Your original post made it clear you had no real interest in any kind of discussion. You just wanted to vent some of your racist frustrations.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

No...my post illustrated a perfect example of how utterly full of shit people (general public) are regarding race relations or how it is reported or even discussed. This site is no different. You think how I posted this thread was an accident?