Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: Here's a funny story...

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    18,068


    Default







    Last edited by Llamas; 08-18-2013 at 11:26 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

    I do not smoke and do not do drugs

    I just do bumpin in my trunk

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,135


    Default

    It is not easy being a white male in this day and age. In fact, it's damn hard work. The expectation and responsibility to financially support every worthless fuck who is pissed they aren't a white male is getting ridiculous.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,139


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    It is not easy being a white male in this day and age. In fact, it's damn hard work. The expectation and responsibility to financially support every worthless fuck who is pissed they aren't a white male is getting ridiculous.
    MOTO, I don't think you're stupid. But I am amazed of how full of hatred you are for everybody else than you or people you think are like you.

    I think you're the male equivalent of a future lonely and embittered woman with a house full of cats.
    ___________________________________________

    All the Beautiful Things you do

    Respect my authoritah !

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,135


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    MOTO, I don't think you're stupid. But I am amazed of how full of hatred you are for everybody else than you or people you think are like you.

    I think you're the male equivalent of a future lonely and embittered woman with a house full of cats.
    You pull your weight in life... I'll love you. You ask for more than you contribute or take away what is not yours, I hope you live a very short life. And there are a lot of people in this country that fit the latter. People demonize success and wealth, all the while asking the wealthy to pay for their god damn living. This country is being flushed down the drain. For the first time in the history of this country, the kids will probably be worse off than their parents. Meaning, they will work longer for less pay and accumulate less wealth. Many just eeking out a barely decent living.

    Ummmmmm, future lonely and bitter? lol....have you listened to me lately??????????????

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Fuckin' Bible belt....
    Posts
    1,361


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Ummmmmm, future lonely and bitter? lol....have you listened to me lately??????????????
    Yeah, I think he/she has, and that's sorta the point.
    "I'm sorry
    For all the things that I never did
    For all the places I never was
    For all the people I never stopped
    But there was nothing I could do...
    "

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,796


    Default

    MOTO could truly act to be happy if he wanted but for some reason I think he's scared to because what if he likes it. OH NO what would the world come to? He wants to act that he is this huge bitter and alone guy, but I honestly don't believe it... I think it's just a game to him.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,135


    Default

    My cat, Adolf, and I have a very good life.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •