Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Here's a funny story...

The three aggressors have been arrested and charged with aggravated battery.
    Immediately after the incident. Not 40 days later, under massive public pressure. That's the difference between the Trayvon Martin murder case and this one.

On a side note, some have noticed that this incident has been underreported by the mainstream media. It could be because the attackers in this case were black and the victim was white.
    [citation needed]

Also, it's "under-reported" because it's a typical crime. People weren't outraged about Zimmerman because the kid he murdered was black, they were outraged because police refused to prosecute until after a massive public outcry nearly 40 days later.
    "I'm sorry
    For all the things that I never did
    For all the places I never was
    For all the people I never stopped
    But there was nothing I could do...
    "

Quote Originally Posted by Static_Martyr View Post
    Immediately after the incident. Not 40 days later, under massive public pressure. That's the difference between the Trayvon Martin murder case and this one.

[citation needed]

Also, it's "under-reported" because it's a typical crime. People weren't outraged about Zimmerman because the kid he murdered was black, they were outraged because police refused to prosecute until after a massive public outcry nearly 40 days later.
    And why didn't they arrest him or even press charges immediately? Because they didn't have evidence any crime was even committed. Remember the fiasco trial? The one where they didn't have evidence to even convict him of a traffic violation? The one where the prosecution even played hide and go seek with evidence...yeah, that one. Like I said and you just confirmed by stating the only reason it went to trial was public outcry...it was a witch hunt. Only one problem, there was no evidence to convice him of a crime.

Here we have absolute video proof of the ass beating at a time when everyone should be fed up with this shit and...nothing. The NAACP says nothing, Sharpton...zero, Jesse Jackass...mouth taped shut. Couldn't keep these people shut up about TM though.

Maybe if Obama said anything about this and that he looked like the kid who was beat by the 3 good little kiddies you'd get it.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    And why didn't they arrest him or even press charges immediately? Because they didn't have evidence any crime was even committed. Remember the fiasco trial? The one where they didn't have evidence to even convict him of a traffic violation? The one where the prosecution even played hide and go seek with evidence...yeah, that one. Like I said and you just confirmed by stating the only reason it went to trial was public outcry...it was a witch hunt. Only one problem, there was no evidence to convice him of a crime.
    No, they didn't even investigate the situation. They didn't drug test Zim, they actually drug tested Trayvon; they took Zim's statement and let him go home without contesting it. They literally just took his word that it was self-defense and left it at that. If they had done this with a black man who had shot someone, you would be up in arms about it and claiming that the cops were secret agents of the liberal agenda or something.

Here we have absolute video proof of the ass beating at a time when everyone should be fed up with this shit and...nothing. The NAACP says nothing, Sharpton...zero, Jesse Jackass...mouth taped shut. Couldn't keep these people shut up about TM though.
    What are Sharpton and Jackson supposed to say about this, exactly? It's a single instance of a crime that was promptly addressed by the system. There's no system issue that needs to be addressed here; unless you want Bill O'Reilly to apologize every time a white person commits a crime somewhere, I really don't see what it is that you want.

Maybe if Obama said anything about this and that he looked like the kid who was beat by the 3 good little kiddies you'd get it.
    I really don't see what was so inflammatory about that statement. It was literally the least contestable statement he could've made about the incident.
    "I'm sorry
    For all the things that I never did
    For all the places I never was
    For all the people I never stopped
    But there was nothing I could do...
    "

Here's another funny story.

Since Mota chose to copy-paste the entire story rather than link us to the source, I copy/pasted part of Mota's copypasta into google to find out where it come from. It came from stormfront.org

You think how I posted this thread was an accident?
    No, not at all. I think how you posted this thread was lazy. I didn't give you the benefit of assuming it was an accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    Here's another funny story.

Since Mota chose to copy-paste the entire story rather than link us to the source, I copy/pasted part of Mota's copypasta into google to find out where it come from. It came from stormfront.org
    Yeah, that sounds about right. The copy/paste thing was quite the red flag. I had my money on racist newsletter/email.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

I couldn't tell you where I C&P'd it. I just googled for the story and posted it for public view. Ok...find the story wherever you want. Jeeeeezuz you guys really reach for BS don't you. Go ahead...find it anywhere you like and paste it. It isn't difficult. The story won't change. Three black drug dealers beat up a kid. But, I'm a racist for posting it? lol...good one. That's like blaming the shoes for allowing criminal to run from the cops.

Right, three drug dealers beat up a kid for snitching and were caught on tape. There is no controversy or debate here, it seems pretty cut and dry. What do you want us to discuss?
    I wrote a four word letter.

Nothing I guess. Just another story in the USA. It was a topical story that seemed to fit in precisely with what had occurred recently. Sort of like saying...the Offspring released another record...so what? You are fucking brilliant.

Terrible crime, I hope those kids get punished harshly.

I guess we can all move along now.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Thanks for doing what you apparently call contributing. You are a fine example of whatever it is you are. Incredibly in-depth thought and worthy of a second breath. Yes, if that is your best effort, you most certainly may move along. There must be a thread regarding nose rings somewhere, hit that one up with your analysis.
    Last edited by MOTO13; 08-16-2013 at 09:14 AM.