Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Here's a funny story...

Here's another funny story. A junkie somewhere stabbed some guy, probably to take his money so he could spend it on drugs or something.

Obama really should say something about it!!!

Wow...trolling runs wild. If you ever get the ability to take two thoughts and somehow meld them into a coherent point that in your mind actually relates to the conversation at hand, give it another think, you're probably wrong again. I am seriously amazed at just how shallow these replies are. And by amazed...I mean completely expected.

Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Don't you have anything better to do except troll a thread you don't even understand? I mean shit, if you're in love with me just say so.

Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

To be fair, you could tell it was *some* kind of white supremacist page simply from this quote here:

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    On a side note, some have noticed that this incident has been underreported by the mainstream media. It could be because the attackers in this case were black and the victim was white.
    Even mainstream media outlets are careful not to just say, out of the blue, "It could have been racism." They would say it in a way that absolves them of personal responsibility for saying so, like, "Critics are saying that it was because of racism," etc. But also, no reputable source (mainstream or otherwise) would say, "it could be because the attackers were black and the victim was white," with no corroborating evidence to support this theory. You can almost feel them reaching for the conclusion they want to reach.

Also, they quoted Allen West. Nobody quotes Allen West unless it's to make some point pertaining to white apologetics.
    "I'm sorry
    For all the things that I never did
    For all the places I never was
    For all the people I never stopped
    But there was nothing I could do...
    "

Quote Originally Posted by Static_Martyr View Post
    To be fair, you could tell it was *some* kind of white supremacist page simply from this quote here:

Even mainstream media outlets are careful not to just say, out of the blue, "It could have been racism." They would say it in a way that absolves them of personal responsibility for saying so, like, "Critics are saying that it was because of racism," etc. But also, no reputable source (mainstream or otherwise) would say, "it could be because the attackers were black and the victim was white," with no corroborating evidence to support this theory. You can almost feel them reaching for the conclusion they want to reach.

Also, they quoted Allen West. Nobody quotes Allen West unless it's to make some point pertaining to white apologetics.
    You people are seriously some of the most simpleton dumb fucks I have ever seen. There is no way for me to even begin to really delve into the depths of the absolute ignorance some of you worthles pricks have shown. I bring up a topical story that I seriously thought you might like to discuss...and the liberal morons that most of you are simply say the most stupid bullshit that has zero to do with the thread. Then you huddle around each other like the little bitches you are and giggle. You really think, I mean actually fucking believe, I brought up a white supremicist page. This is the basis for your discussions of this thread??? Holy fucking, ball slapping dipshits...that's cookoo.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post

There. For those living under rocks I did a cut and paste on the story as best I could. Apparently these 3 black drug dealing dope heads decided to beat the shit out of a white kid. The white kid, as we shall call him the INNOCENT VICTIM, was brutalized by the 3 black kids, we shall call them probable career criminals and future wards of the state penal system, for telling school officials they tried to sell him drugs.
    There you go. Just because of that sentence, you agree that it has NOTHING to do with the fact that the victim was white. It had to do with the fact that the victim reported them as drug dealers.

And that is important because it is actually an element to qualify a hate crime. The victim had to be beaten up because of its race, religion, etc etc...

It's too easy to read the news and keep what you want to keep.

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !