I just read an interview on Kill Your Stereo with Winston McCall of Parkway Drive and he says he's stoked about The Offspring playing Australian Warped Tour with them and that he loves The Offspring.

You guys are also one of the headliners for this first Australian leg of the Warped tour in over a decade. Are you guys stoked about that?

Yeah, it's pretty nuts. I'm stoked that it's coming back. Iím stoked that The Offspring are playing, and for us as a band, the oringinal Warped Tours were pretty much the first shows the we ever went to, so it's pretty nuts for us to be able to be a part of it. The lineup's pretty damn interesting, and Iím heaps interested to see how they do it, and I really hope itís a unique event, cause there's so many festivals going on in Australia and I definitely think thereís a chance for there to be something really special.

You just mentioned The Offspring, but are there any other bands on the lineup that you're particularly excited to see or to play alongside?

Hatebreed! I'm bummed that H2O aren't still on it, but Hatebreed. I love The Offspring and Hatebreed. I think 3 people in the band are stoked to see Simple Plan, but weíll see how we go with that (laughs). I'm stoked for Hatebreed because we just did a bunch of European festivals with them and I missed every single set, and I havenít seen them in like 6 years.
http://www.killyourstereo.com/interv...parkway-drive/