Thread: About Russia tour

Default About Russia tour

Hello everyone!!! Sorry for my bad English ))) but i am very interested, why THE OFFSPRING will come only 9 sities! A lot of people who live in the far east dream to go to offspring concert!!! I am upset((( i am living in the Blagoveshensk (Amur Region) More than 10 years i was dreaming about Offspring concert!!!

Lets hope they don't cancel the tour for the upcoming WW III.

...actually, lets hope WW III doesn't occur.
    -Chuck Berry is actually a blackberry...

Quote Originally Posted by steinberg View Post
    Off spring show is the most source of entertainment in the new generation.
    -Gotta love bots...

wow... I live in Belarus and there was only 1 show of all time... (хватит, короче, 9 городов)

I'm waiting for Offspring in Novosibirsk last 15 years! I'm very exciting for this concert and will buy ticket in 2th september. I hope my child dream will become true Today i'll make highlights with my hair, we waiting for you, guys!

P.S.> Sorry for bad english also)

Quote Originally Posted by Vovani View Post
    wow... I live in Belarus and there was only 1 show of all time... (хватит, короче, 9 городов)
    Within 3 months they played 2 shows in Minsk...

Cool

a short thank-you-poem for the Offspring

can't wait to see you again *_*
    please play as much as you can,
    please play all those songs we adore,
    don't stop, we will ask you for more.

your songs are the reason to live,
    to smile, to fight, to achieve
    all goals that we dared to dream.
    play on, you are my brightest gleam

big thanks, you'll be here again
    I wish you good trip via plane
    please come back to us in a month*
    i'm dying to get such surprise

*in a month after October-November tour

Thank you for the tour in Russia!!!
    Last edited by kimby; 09-12-2013 at 07:24 AM.

Протестная петиция насчет концертов дорогих(дешево проданных) американских звезд МТВ в Event-hall

Салют ребята!
    В последнее время пошла тенденция привозить старые извесные но с потрохами продавшиеся панк-группы(или же хардкор/альтернативные/мазафачные) группы из США. Все хорошо бы но организаторы взвинчивают баснословные цены на билеты на продавшийся мажорным леблам.Я как представитель таки локальной(воронежской) сцены предлагаю людям имеющим думать своей головой предлагаю бойкотировать концерты этих групп в таком пафосном месте как Event Hall по ряду обьективных причин

1)Организаторы быть может и хорошие люди но их целью движет жажда наживы а не укреплению дружеских/пацанских отношений у публики(а эта панк-рок сцена всегда держалась на честных и не зависимых парнях,кто пытался делать деньги на панк-роке как правило ушел в другой шоу-бизнес или занялся немузыкальным бизнесом)
    2)Организаторы подобных мероприятий не могут задать своей публике определенные моральные/нравственные/социально-политические ориентиры и из молодежи растет чертовы овощи которые уже не умеют независимо мыслить своей головой в суровых реалиях капиталистического мира и те группы которые начинали как действительно бунтари и несли в своих текстах здравые вещи и чертов драйв в музыке (писались плохо ,но это был настоящий панк-рок не ради денег и музыкальных денежных воротил)
    3) Вам вполне по силам собрать свой англоязычный проект не худшего качества и рубить нормальное и качественное музло в условиях доступности качественного и недорого аппарата и играть намного лучше всех этих звезд продавшихся лейблам и MTV(вполне логично что если бы музыкальной-индустрии эти группы не продались они бы сохранили свое лицо в рамках независимой сцены/независимых лейблах и навсегда остались честными парнями ,но суровая реальность капиталистического мира заставляет делать нам из своего творчества товар и я с таким положением вещей принципиально не согласен(быть может кто меня поддержит в протестной компании за выживание локальной и независимой сцены которая ушла в глубокий кризис ввиду невозможности нашему музыканту выйти на такую площадку/отбить аренду зала /аренду аппарата если своего нет и собрать свою публику. я считаю что локальная и провинциальная сцена нуждается в реанимации и перезагрузке человеческих понятий которым неведома жадность/лицемерие/жажда наживы и прочие негативные порождения в панк-роке которые делают из хорошей музыки товар для общества потребления.Быть может меня кто-то поддержит

Protest petition about concerts of expensive (cheap sold) American MTV stars at the Event-hall

Oi! Hello guys
    recently went the trend to bring the old well-known but with giblets sell-out punk (or hardcore\/alternative\/nu-metal) groups of the United States. all good but expensive organizers fabulous prices on tickets for sell-out majors, I, as the representative of a local (Voronezh) scenes suggest people have to think with your head suggest boycott the concerts these groups in this spirited place as Event Hall on a number of objective reasons

1) can be Organized and good people but their purpose is driven by greed and not strengthening of friendly\/brotherhood public relations (a punk rock scene was honest and always independent guys who tried to make money on the punk rock is usually gone in another show business or engaged in a business non-music)
    2) the organizers of such events may not specify its audience certain moral\/ethical\/social and political guidance and of young people grows Devil's vegetables that are not able to think independently of its head into the harsh realities of the capitalist world, and groups that started out as a really insurgents and carried in the texts the sensible things and bloody drive in music (written poorly, but it was a real punk-rock music and not for the money money brokers)
    3) you can assemble your own English-speaking project of lower quality and not hack it and normal in terms of the availability of high-quality and inexpensive apparatus and play much better all these stars sell-out labels and MTV (it is logical that if the music industry, these groups are not sold, they would have saved her face in the independent scene\/independent labels and forever remain honest guys, but the harsh reality of the capitalist world makes us do of their product and I am with this situation fundamentally disagree (maybe someone who will support me in protest for the survival of local and independent scene which went into a deep crisis in view of the impossibility of our musician to come out on the pitch\/hit the rent\/lease unit if its not and to collect their audience. I consider that the local and provincial scene in need of resuscitation and restart human concepts which is greed\/hypocrisy\/greed and other negative emit in the punk rock that make good music product to the consumer society. maybe someone will support me / for the question writing me https://vk.com/ultrasstuff Поддержи свою локальную сцену.будь нормальным человеком
    support your local scene to be a normal person.
    Last edited by WCK363; 09-18-2013 at 10:15 PM.

Default The setlist of songs Russian tour ?

Offspring, I would like to know what songs from old albums (1989-1998) the group will play in Russia in particular in Voronezh and what to pay such large sums of money for the entrance to the concert hall if in these songs there is the good old streetpunk or hardcorepunk? such as you are actually a lot of the teams in Russia, but these people have no opportunity to play at such venues potomou they're unpopular here because of itself 3 wave and wave of California were born at the end of the 80s and beginning of the nineties your music is one of the first led me to ban rock and your group's first three albums I listen to so far but the concert ticket, you can buy an entry level guitar. do you think this is normal when the punk rock such crazy prices for entrance to the Club?
    Last edited by WCK363; 09-18-2013 at 10:15 PM.

WCK363 wrote:
    do you think this is normal when the punk rock such crazy prices for entrance to the Club?
    It isn't normal. Fortunately it doesn't relate to The Offspring. They aren't punk rock.