Thread: Buying a new matress...suggestions?

Default Buying a new matress...suggestions?

I am in the market for a new matress and box spring set. I am looking for opinions, if anyone has any, regarding brands or models they liked/hated. May not get a lot of replies but asking anyway.

There's such a variety out there, but if you're going traditional, then don't skimp: at least three "zones" (head, back, legs) and 15cms for the mattress. I think I own a Bultex one, but I'm not certain. I'm not even sure how it spells, really. But it's fine, and so I'm told, it really is.

That said, Romans slept on furs and it was fine as well... sometimes (hmm, most of the time) I don't really understand what "progress" is about.

Hey thanks. Looking at the serta posturepedic hybrid. I am pretty sure members here think this is a retarded topic. But, since we spend a thrid of our lives in bed, I figured what the hell, make a thread.

Thanks for the reply.

Turn the lights on.

I rather wish we had spent more on our mattress. Boy, does it squeak when we have sex.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

Quote Originally Posted by _Lost_ View Post
    I rather wish we had spent more on our mattress. Boy, does it squeak when we have sex.
    Open your legs a bit wider and try some lube. You may have a hip going out.