Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Buenos Aires 9/8/13 - Estadio Cubierto Malvinas Argentinas

Quote Originally Posted by chriiis View Post
    What a great show motherfuckers!! I can't believe they played an Ignition song!, band was great, perfect sound, fantastic and so louder crowd!, they also played Original prankster which wasn't played on the last 2 times they were here.. so I don't care about Kristy haha
    I'm flying to Santiago de Chile in a few hours, can't wait to see them again ^^

Here's a video for you guys! hope you like it

Nice video Chriiis
    Kevin: We never talk about my glasses; they're cool! We talk about Greg's penis, we can talk about my glasses.
    Ron: Really fuckin' big man.
    Brian: Yeah, just for the record, Greg has the biggest penis in the band. It's 7 1/4".We all got drunk and...
    Flipside Magazine 1989

www.offspringtrade.netne.net

Quote Originally Posted by Greekoldfan View Post
    First of all I said IF !! That's a big difference! My point and the reason that I got crazy was that you lied to me and to other fans as far as I can see with cheap alibis, making people to believe you and waiting many times for so long with no reason at all!! And that was happened Chriis many times not only with me! I won't continue any conversation about it. Moreover, I hate traders. I found some sites that they have offspring bootlegs for trade or you can pay to send you a dvd copy. In some of them there was the offspring show in Athens that I made and SHARED it in the offspring.eu and official bbs for free! I sent them a message to remove it. And to be clear again I'm not saying it was your site. I don't want any misunderstanding on that one.

ps: here's the link for the Wiesen dvd rip http://we.tl/2frQ60Qime
    Greekoldfan, you're are a REAL fan! I'd like to share my shows too! Any requests?
    Take a look at my trade site:
    http://offspringtrade.netne.net/1_3_DVD-List.html and let me know what you want guys!

Only I have no clue where to upload, any suggestions?
    Kevin: We never talk about my glasses; they're cool! We talk about Greg's penis, we can talk about my glasses.
    Brian: Yeah, just for the record, Greg has the biggest penis in the band. It's 7 1/4".We all got drunk and...
    Flipside Magazine 1989

Quote Originally Posted by NotTheOne_NL View Post
    Greekoldfan, you're are a REAL fan! I'd like to share my shows too! Any requests?
    Take a look at my trade site:
    http://offspringtrade.netne.net/1_3_DVD-List.html and let me know what you want guys!

Only I have no clue where to upload, any suggestions?
    Thanks a lot! well I don't have a lot of shows from your list!I prefer the old ones more.here what i would like to watch. Try wetransfer.com. It's a good one

1993-05-23 Days Inn, Rapid City, SD
    1994-02-25 Emo’s, Austin, TX, USA (I want it so much this one)
    1994-11-02 Electric Ballroom, Knoxville, USA
    1994-11-26 Astoria, London, UK
    1995-04-18 Nottingham Rock City, UK
    2001-01-21 Wembley Arena (widescreen, better version)
    2009-08-15 Terchova, Slovakia
    2009-08-16 Mozaik Utca (Sziget Festival), Budapest, Hungary
    2013-06-01 Stadium Live, Moscow, Russia
    2013-10-29 Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
    2013-11-03 Yekaterinburg, Russia
    www.theoffspring.eu unofficial european fanclub with the most completed discography and thousands of live downloads

Isti: your pic with dex and greg is just epic

Ok I'll start with this one : 1994-02-25 Emo’s, Austin, TX, USA

Uploading now!
    Last edited by NotTheOne_NL; 11-25-2013 at 12:34 PM.
    Flipside Magazine 1989

Ok I'll start with this one : 1994-02-25 Emo’s, Austin, TX, USA

Uploading now!
    Thank you so much!The next one is it possible to be the Astoria?Is the video of that bootleg??? http://www.theoffspring.eu/item/come...-usa-1994.html
    www.theoffspring.eu unofficial european fanclub with the most completed discography and thousands of live downloads

I'm not sure, I have to compare the vid and the cd
    Flipside Magazine 1989

well, I just compared the two, and they are different. So the come out and play bootleg is not Astoria show, or the date on my DVD is not correct.

Dexter says at the start of the Come Out and Play bootleg: "well, this is the last fucking night of our tour" , so that can be Dec 19, 1994 Salt Lake City, UT ,Fairgrounds Coliseum (the last date of 1994 tour)

Anyway, I'll start uploading the DVD tonight!
    Flipside Magazine 1989

well, I just compared the two, and they are different. So the come out and play bootleg is not Astoria show, or the date on my DVD is not correct.

Dexter says at the start of the Come Out and Play bootleg: "well, this is the last fucking night of our tour" , so that can be Dec 19, 1994 Salt Lake City, UT ,Fairgrounds Coliseum (the last date of 1994 tour)

Anyway, I'll start uploading the DVD tonight!
    Cool.well so it is correct the title of the bootleg live usa 1994 then. Everybody knew that it was in london astoria so far

ready for download at punktorrents.com

http://www.offspring.com/community/s...D-for-download!
    Last edited by NotTheOne_NL; 11-26-2013 at 01:42 PM.
    Flipside Magazine 1989