Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 59

Thread: Buenos Aires 9/8/13 - Estadio Cubierto Malvinas Argentinas

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Nykoping, Sweden
    Posts
    1,873


    Default

    that's nice!thanks a lot. These dates have been really cool it seems!
    My Guitars cover channel

    Batman Ninja guitars ---- > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsu...mNXVmfkL4Mi32Q

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Buenos Aires
    Posts
    167


    Default

    Sorry the rest of Latin America didnt get their deserved IGNITION song like us in Argentina MOTA is pretty cool thou as are two Ramones covers with Marky on drums.

    I still have to thank Mel once again for asking them for some Ignition,otherwise we might have had the same luck as the rest of our region

    VAMOS IGNITION EN ARGENTINA CHE!

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Buenos Aires
    Posts
    167


    Default

    Chris or whomever recorded this please shared, be a good fellow fan, I need that audio bootleg.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1


    Default Upload this audio please!

    Quote Originally Posted by D0NT View Post
    Chris or whomever recorded this please shared, be a good fellow fan, I need that audio bootleg.
    I need that audio, please!

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Buenos Aires
    Posts
    167


    Default

    Chris isnt even answering private messages about it. I hope MEL OFF can get it for everybody.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,112


    Default

    I was waiting since last december the tokyo bootleg from chris...thank god someone else bought that cd and share it with us!!And i'm still waiting for some videos.I don't believe he will share it.he will probably trade it.Prove me that I am wrong!
    www.theoffspring.eu unofficial european fanclub with the most completed discography and thousands of live downloads

    Isti: your pic with dex and greg is just epic

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Posts
    4,383


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D0NT View Post
    Chris isnt even answering private messages about it. I hope MEL OFF can get it for everybody.
    Chris is a sack of shit, pay no attention to him

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huntington Beach, California
    Posts
    9,455


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greekoldfan View Post
    I was waiting since last december the tokyo bootleg from chris...thank god someone else bought that cd and share it with us!!And i'm still waiting for some videos.I don't believe he will share it.he will probably trade it.Prove me that I am wrong!
    Are you waiting for them from Chris? or did someone else film this show?

  9. #39
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,112


    1 members appreciate this post.

    Default

    No, I mean the audio cd bootleg from tokyo with secrets live,that finally someone else bought it too and share it with us.Regarding the videos, chriis told me that he don't want to be trader anymore and he wants to share the video bootlegs.he sent me his list and asked me if there are any shows that I dont have.There were plenty of shows that i dont,like the 1994's emo's club and other rare old and new shows.I sent him the list with what i want.All that happened before summer.I asked him again about it.He told me that he's got a slow internet connection.After some months he told me that he finally got a good one.After so many months I'm still waiting. If he wants to do some money with that,fine!But don't call himself a fan. I feel idiot if this word represents both of us, because I shared everything that i have, spent thousand of euros for my collection (cds,vinyls,books,magazines etc) and time (website,fb,twitter,soundcloud) and never made or asked money for that. I want the fans to have as much material as possible for the band they love! Sorry for my first time that I'm getting mad ,but i cant forget that he told that he wil send me secrets from the underground live from tokyo with the promise to not share it with anyone else. he never sent it to me.. Well if he is a fan ,then I'm probably a stupid guy who spends all his money and then he shares everything...
    www.theoffspring.eu unofficial european fanclub with the most completed discography and thousands of live downloads

    Isti: your pic with dex and greg is just epic

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Posts
    4,383


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greekoldfan View Post
    No, I mean the audio cd bootleg from tokyo with secrets live,that finally someone else bought it too and share it with us.Regarding the videos, chriis told me that he don't want to be trader anymore and he wants to share the video bootlegs.he sent me his list and asked me if there are any shows that I dont have.There were plenty of shows that i dont,like the 1994's emo's club and other rare old and new shows.I sent him the list with what i want.All that happened before summer.I asked him again about it.He told me that he's got a slow internet connection.After some months he told me that he finally got a good one.After so many months I'm still waiting. If he wants to do some money with that,fine!But don't call himself a fan. I feel idiot if this word represents both of us, because I shared everything that i have, spent thousand of euros for my collection (cds,vinyls,books,magazines etc) and time (website,fb,twitter,soundcloud) and never made or asked money for that. I want the fans to have as much material as possible for the band they love! Sorry for my first time that I'm getting mad ,but i cant forget that he told that he wil send me secrets from the underground live from tokyo with the promise to not share it with anyone else. he never sent it to me.. Well if he is a fan ,then I'm probably a stupid guy who spends all his money and then he shares everything...
    Wow.. drama.. ok well with me, some people were getting on his case in 2009 because Chris promised he would share a Wiesen bootleg. I told the people giving him a hard time to suck it up and be patient, if he says he'll upload it he will. The people shut up, and Chris never did share the show. Stupid bullshit like above. So I had to eat my words. I stuck up for him and he was a complete twat... what are you gonna do?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •