Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Buenos Aires 9/8/13 - Estadio Cubierto Malvinas Argentinas

Quote Originally Posted by Oxygene View Post
    Wow.. drama.. ok well with me, some people were getting on his case in 2009 because Chris promised he would share a Wiesen bootleg. I told the people giving him a hard time to suck it up and be patient, if he says he'll upload it he will. The people shut up, and Chris never did share the show. Stupid bullshit like above. So I had to eat my words. I stuck up for him and he was a complete twat... what are you gonna do?
    I have the 2009 Wiesen dvd rip. If you want it I can upload it
    www.theoffspring.eu unofficial european fanclub with the most completed discography and thousands of live downloads

Isti: your pic with dex and greg is just epic

you guys are real fans. real fans do not "trade only" that is greedy.

I was hoping he at least would share it with fellow argentinians who want to relive this trilling show, I guess we'll keep waiting then based on his reputation. Im hoping Mel will get it tho she is friends with this fine character.

Quote Originally Posted by Greekoldfan View Post
    I don't care about the bootleg, I care about the fact that I stuck up for someone and he made me look like shit in front of my peers, for having stuck up for him.

I hate that.

Can you please upload it? I have never seen it or been able to find it

1 members appreciate this post.

No problem!I will start to upload it straight away
    www.theoffspring.eu unofficial european fanclub with the most completed discography and thousands of live downloads

No problem!I will start to upload it straight away
    ok thank you very much

No, I mean the audio cd bootleg from tokyo with secrets live,that finally someone else bought it too and share it with us.Regarding the videos, chriis told me that he don't want to be trader anymore and he wants to share the video bootlegs.he sent me his list and asked me if there are any shows that I dont have.There were plenty of shows that i dont,like the 1994's emo's club and other rare old and new shows.I sent him the list with what i want.All that happened before summer.I asked him again about it.He told me that he's got a slow internet connection.After some months he told me that he finally got a good one.After so many months I'm still waiting. If he wants to do some money with that,fine!But don't call himself a fan. I feel idiot if this word represents both of us, because I shared everything that i have, spent thousand of euros for my collection (cds,vinyls,books,magazines etc) and time (website,fb,twitter,soundcloud) and never made or asked money for that. I want the fans to have as much material as possible for the band they love! Sorry for my first time that I'm getting mad ,but i cant forget that he told that he wil send me secrets from the underground live from tokyo with the promise to not share it with anyone else. he never sent it to me.. Well if he is a fan ,then I'm probably a stupid guy who spends all his money and then he shares everything...
    I NEVER asked for money for an Offspring video, what the fuck are you saying?
    16.10.04 - Estadio Ferro Carril Oeste (Argentina)
    31.10.08 - Club Ciudad de Buenos Aires (Argentina)
    08.09.13 - Estadio Malvinas (Argentina)
    10.09.13 - Teatro Caupolicán (Chile)
    11.07.14 - Costa Mesa CA (United States)

2 members appreciate this post.

Quote Originally Posted by chriiis View Post
    I NEVER asked for money for an Offspring video, what the fuck are you saying?
    First of all I said IF !! That's a big difference! My point and the reason that I got crazy was that you lied to me and to other fans as far as I can see with cheap alibis, making people to believe you and waiting many times for so long with no reason at all!! And that was happened Chriis many times not only with me! I won't continue any conversation about it. Moreover, I hate traders. I found some sites that they have offspring bootlegs for trade or you can pay to send you a dvd copy. In some of them there was the offspring show in Athens that I made and SHARED it in the offspring.eu and official bbs for free! I sent them a message to remove it. And to be clear again I'm not saying it was your site. I don't want any misunderstanding on that one.

ps: here's the link for the Wiesen dvd rip http://we.tl/2frQ60Qime

ps: here's the link for the Wiesen dvd rip http://we.tl/2frQ60Qime
    Thank you very much man I really appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    Thank you very much man I really appreciate it
    You're welcome.Let me know if you want anything else