Thread: Songs played on the PA before the show?

Hybrid View

Question Songs played on the PA before the show?

I assume they change with each new tour, right? Anyone knows the list of the songs from the current tour. I could recognize some Ramones, Nirvana and Weezer. I'm particularly interested in the very last song before the band took the stage. Unfortunately, I couldn't make out any lyric line or word.
    Last edited by NitroGuy; 09-10-2013 at 09:17 AM.

There's some Elvis Costello in there too. Not sure about the last one..
    * !

Do they still play "Hey Ya!" That's usually been a sign they were close to starting.
    Go on now they won‘t tell
    Go on now and save yourself

This song I'm referring to was a bit darkish, mellow, alternatie-rock in the vein of Jane's Addiction. It was the very last.

Im not sure what the playlist is but I noticed some Bob Marley and Sublime and also The Specials song Do the Dog I think I might have heard some Rancid also?

And on a side note Pennywise had Nitro(Youth Energy) playing on the PA when I saw them probably the only time I will hear that at a concert

Quote Originally Posted by brothadave79 View Post
    Do they still play "Hey Ya!" That's usually been a sign they were close to starting.
    I don't think so

Hope someone attending the shows in Brazil, Russia, etc. can identify the song and post here.