Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ever had an invention idea that might possibly be marketable?

Just remembered one my dad had.

It would be a quick order breakfast system designed with a tube system similar to the ones banks use for their drive-thrus. It would have to feature simple breakfast sandwiches and such because the idea relies on speed.

I'm not sure if it would work, but honestly, I can say that I have been in situations where I don't want to get out of my car and walk into store for food, and I don't want to go to a regular drive-thru and risk waiting in line for a long time.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    Just remembered one my dad had.

It would be a quick order breakfast system designed with a tube system similar to the ones banks use for their drive-thrus. It would have to feature simple breakfast sandwiches and such because the idea relies on speed.

I'm not sure if it would work, but honestly, I can say that I have been in situations where I don't want to get out of my car and walk into store for food, and I don't want to go to a regular drive-thru and risk waiting in line for a long time.
    Reminds me of something that I've started seeing here:

Haven't been willing to venture down that road. I can always make time to get a slice of pizza whose ingredients haven't been sitting in some machine for god knows how long :-S
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Hahaha, shit, I posted the wrong link. But hey, a giant spider coming out of a dog might be cool too!

It meant to be a link to a page about snot vacuums. I used to get a lot of colds when I was younger and really could have done with one of those

Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    Hahaha, shit, I posted the wrong link. But hey, a giant spider coming out of a dog might be cool too!
    Hahahaha, I don't know why, but this whole thing is hilarious. I think I'm really tired because I'm laughing way too hard about it. You wanted to invent a giant spider coming out of a dog, but unfortunately that already exists. We should all invent whatever's on our clipboard. I'm inventing this:
    http://dailyoftheday.com/jean-scott-episode-1/

It meant to be a link to a page about snot vacuums. I used to get a lot of colds when I was younger and really could have done with one of those
    And now "snoover" makes a heck of a lot more sense. I thought maybe the spider was being vacuumed out of the dog's snout?
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

I thought Snoover was the spider's name. It might seem like a strange name, but then, it's a giant spider coming out of a dog. Wouldn't it be even weirder if it was called Robert or something? Snoover sounds like a pretty good name for a giant spider emancipating itself from the insides of a dog to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    Hahahaha, I don't know why, but this whole thing is hilarious. I think I'm really tired because I'm laughing way too hard about it. You wanted to invent a giant spider coming out of a dog, but unfortunately that already exists.
    If it makes you feel any better I, too, laughed far too much at this whole thing.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Kinda I guess. I have no idea how it would work, because I know nothing about electronics or telecommunications (beyond the insides of a guitar) but I've always wanted some kind of device invented that would pretty much be inserted, and accompany everything you own that is small enough to misplace.

You know how when you misplace your phone you have your buddy ring it to find it? Imagine the next time you lose your keys you could ring their pin number from your phone and they rang to reveal they were underneath the sofa again.
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

Quote Originally Posted by mrconeman View Post
    Kinda I guess. I have no idea how it would work, because I know nothing about electronics or telecommunications (beyond the insides of a guitar) but I've always wanted some kind of device invented that would pretty much be inserted, and accompany everything you own that is small enough to misplace.

You know how when you misplace your phone you have your buddy ring it to find it? Imagine the next time you lose your keys you could ring their pin number from your phone and they rang to reveal they were underneath the sofa again.
    I would use that to try recover my shiny Pokemon cards, which I hid so well that I haven't been able to find them in ten years.