Thread: Bilderberger: Rise of the Machines

Default Bilderberger: Rise of the Machines

Pro-tip to the young people of the Offspring message boards. Avoid and mock anyone who uses terms like "new world order" seriously or "singularity" in a non-scientific context, these people are fucking idiots.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    Pro-tip to the young people of the Offspring message boards. Avoid and mock anyone who uses terms like "new world order" seriously or "singularity" in a non-scientific context, these people are fucking idiots.
    Thank you, Per - nothing is more grating than a pseudoscientific context.

Ever read any transhumanism-focused media? Maybe a quarter of it is focused on trying to effectively guess at the future of emerging technologies - and even that is done badly. The rest is people convinced that in ten years DNA telomeres will stop breaking down, we'll be able to permanently upload our brains into whatever bodies we so choose and modify our physical structure at will. Basically we're going Deus Ex by 2023 - which, had you told me this in 1995, would have sounded like the perfect year. Seriously, look at that number. It's excellent.

Sorry, what I meant to say is - man, you're just a brainwashed sheep of the global new world order, bankrolled by the illuminati and the Templars since the 12th century. What about all the cloning they're doing, man, you thought about that? What if you're just, like a clone of yourself and the real you is like somewhere else, but like, he isn't you? And like, then they control you man. What about that? I read a PDF of a scan of a photocopy of what some alienologist says is definitely probably evidence of assisted evolution in human script in Ancient Sumer. You think that stuff just happens? No wonder they wouldn't let him publish it. Stop drinking the Kool-aid, bro!
    Last edited by T-6005; 09-16-2013 at 02:17 PM.
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.