Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brian Cox says time-travel is possible!

1 members appreciate this post.

Pretty much, yeah.

Also, imagine what your status in the future would be like, how you would likely be treated. Assuming you were the first to do this, you would be a treasure beyond compare.

You could get laid a lot, is basically what I'm saying, with really hot future women. Really hot.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    Pretty much, yeah.

Also, imagine what your status in the future would be like, how you would likely be treated. Assuming you were the first to do this, you would be a treasure beyond compare.

You could get laid a lot, is basically what I'm saying, with really hot future women. Really hot.
    Yes, or three boobs ladies.

Also, you need to have a bank acocunt with interests... to do it Futurama style.

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

1. Pre-Los Angeles X-Files is still fucking amazing. I guess even the latter seasons after the move are still better than most TV today.

2. What does this theory have to do with Brian Cox? Every physicist has been saying this forever. Cox is a smug douchey fuck, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo View Post
    What does this theory have to do with Brian Cox?
    Nothing really, it was just the title of the article so I made it the title of the thread. I generally used it to illustrate how I still get stupidly hopeful every time I see a headline like that, even though I've never actually believed time-travel is possible and even though shitty articles always try to pull you in like that.

So you're right, the keyboard player of D:Ream really has nothing to do with it, it could have been anyone saying it.

In other news, this might be one of the coolest things I've ever heard. Apparently, in space people can hear you scream.

And in other news yet again, this delighted me.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks