Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What's the real deal with Gone Away?

Quote Originally Posted by Oxygene View Post
    You addressed be my name you freak. You and your special needs...

I answered you completely as a objectively. I told you are prying, and that you wouldn't get an answer and this thread will be deleted and closed.

You seem to not be able to comprehend that and are feeding your mindless compulsion of posting useless and stupid shit.

I told you in a nice way, totally objective and fair. And then you name me and say we did not answer accordingly. If you were toilet trained you'd at least know this is the point where you apologize.
    You're laughable, or dense, apart from behaving like a child with that use of words. How old are you? If anything, you and a couple more should've apologized in the first place.
    Again, and this time I hope this will get through your thick skull: instead of quoting previous meesages you directed at me, I took advantage from one single post to address some of your points and the other dude's.

Quote Originally Posted by NitroGuy View Post
    You're laughable, or dense, apart from behaving like a child with that use of words. How old are you? If anything, you and a couple more should've apologized in the first place.
    Again, and this time I hope this will get through your thick skull: instead of quoting previous meesages you directed at me, I took advantage from one single post to address some of your points and the other dude's.
    I can tell English is your second language... so try harder! Either way, I was very "as a matter of fact" with you, but like I said this place might not be very accommodating for you and your special needs. Perhaps find other forums you can pollute with your compulsive posting habits.

I clearly have not been keeping a close enough eye on the forums to have missed this.

Unfortunately, NitroGuy, this falls under that category of "discussing the bands personal lives". No one knows if Gone Away was written about a specific person or if it is simply, like many other songs, a song about loss, written in a directly relatable way. However, the theories surrounding this song are unproven, unfounded, and there is zero evidence to suggest any of them are right. Not to mention, those theories are deeply rooted in Dexter Holland's private life. He has been asked countless times about whom the song is about and has never told us anything that would reinforce the theories. I have written songs about a friend committing suicide, when in actuality, I was talking about self-destructive behavior and then I have written songs about losing friends, where I really am talking about tragically losing a friend. The important thing, in the end, is what the song means to you and how you relate to it.

There will be no further discussion on this topic and this thread will be closed. NitroGuy, I don't think they were initially trying to be rude and had I seen the thread as soon as you posted it, I would have closed it then. In that, they were correct. Now we can all move on and pretend this thread never happened, okay?
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.