Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meaning of Manic Subsidal

1 members appreciate this post.

Quote Originally Posted by holland25 View Post
    2 releases, to be precise. Baghdad and S/T. That's not many.

Oh, and They Were Born to Kill, but that's a bootleg.
    Aside from bootlegs and official releases, that was the band's official logo for the late 80s - early 90s. It was on all sorts of things, especially flyers for the band's performances. And the word "many" is nonspecific, don't get too worked up about it.
    Last edited by Mega Man; 09-17-2013 at 01:32 PM. Reason: wrong quote lol

Pretty much all has been covered on this thread, I guess. One thing remains, though: where do you put the stress on the word "subsidal"? On SUB, or on SI?

Quote Originally Posted by NitroGuy View Post
    Pretty much all has been covered on this thread, I guess. One thing remains, though: where do you put the stress on the word "subsidal"? On SUB, or on SI?
    There is no stress you don't stress the first or second syllable... it actually is said with the same tone and you would suicidal (even tho that has an aextra syllable.

Quote Originally Posted by Oxygene View Post
    There is no stress you don't stress the first or second syllable... it actually is said with the same tone and you would suicidal (even tho that has an aextra syllable.
    I take it English is not your first language and you don't seem to know much either. The word "suicidal" has the stress on "ci".

Quote Originally Posted by NitroGuy View Post
    I take it English is not your first language and you don't seem to know much either. The word "suicidal" has the stress on "ci".
    No as a matter of fact it isn't... I guess it was really difficult for you to figure it out, by reading my location... Sherlock!

Anyway despite that fact that I actually know how Manic Subsidal is pronounced. Perhaps try learning a bit from those of us who are smarter than you?

Guys, please stop the bickering.

Oxy, I suggest you just stop replying to his posts. He seems to dislike you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

Oxy, you're definitely a joke. Well, I guess every forum needs one after all.